Sorry if there is a thread I could have posted this in =/.

bandgeek99801

I looked but I didn't know where I could ask this.

Can anyone PLEASE give me DOWNLOADS of these, the ones off the main site won't play on my ipod.

WMUC Interview (3.1.06)

DJ Rosstar Interview with Paramore (7.6.05)

Cashdolla Interview

Live Set at Purple Door Festival 2005

And also, if there are anymore audio interviews anyone has, I would love you a lot.

do you have the PF.com audio? cuz that's stickied at the top of this thread. i don't have the others though

Yeah I got it all off pf.com, but it won't play/go on my ipod and I think it is because it is "save target as" or something.

I have the pf.com interview and it works, but I also found that on the boards and it was uploaded onto megaupload and I downloaded, so I think that is why it worked? But yeah. I really want them for my ipod =(. They play on my itunes, but when I tried to get them on my ipod it sais "these songs can not be copied onto ipod because they can not be played on it" or something.

you can convert them. right click on the selection, then select "convert to ..." and it'll convert it to play on your iPod. if it doesn't, get the new version of iTunes of the Apple website, because it will do it automatically.

Oh man, it worked! Thanks so much. I feel bad that I made this thread now, haha, but I learned something new, so YAY.