i have a few questions. plz try n answer if u no

nemesis90

1. is the booklet of the us n uk verson of all we know is falling the same? i live in the uk but i have an american import one.

2. in the pressure acoustic video, you must of seen it by now. hayley says ' hey.. again!' is there another acoustic video like this? there is an emergency one but thats with jason and n not hunter so i dont hink its the same thing, lol am i making sence?

3. who is lanie heilhofer? it says in memory of on the booklet

4. wheres jon and jason gone?

5. on the paramore tour do they sell tour programmes? n wot merch they got? everything from the FBR webstore? badges?

thanks

alot of these have been already answered in the forums...

3. she was a friend of the band that died in a car accident around the time that they were recording the record.. im not sure if that was 100% correct but i do no she died she may have only been hayleys friend tho im not sure

4. jason left the band for some reason i dont think they ever said why.... and i think jon was just there to fill in for jeremy when he left and then jon left cus jeremy came back im not sure if that was right either