My Oxford 6/10 Review!! Haha

HarlequinGerhl

Haha it was awesome! I travelled over from Cambridge after school with my friend Chez, my sister and my mum (yeah my mum actually likes them lol)Madina Lake weren't really my thing .. they were okay I guess .. I met their singer by the bar afterwards and he was really nice :) .. Cute Is What We Aim For were AMAZING, we were right up at the front and Shaant smiled like right at me, it was so adorable!

When Paramore came on I started feeling kinda weird, but I carried on dancing and stuff until they went offstage before the encore. I couldn't stand up right so I went to the bar and got some water. I felt better so I went back into the moshpit for the encore. My mum said after the encore that I didn't look so good so we went outside and I nearly collapsed, I was leaning against the wall and then just turned around and puked water EVERYWHERE. It was beyond skanky!

Ugh, so that was really embarrassing. I wanted to wait around for Paramore to come out to the bus but my mum said we should go back to the hotel :(

It was so amazing though, I'm still on a gig high like two days later!

Then I quicky went and got my bag and went outside and found Jess (of whom it was very good to see again =]]) who said they JUST came out and went into the bus (dammit) but it was cool. So I spoke with her for abit about the Interview and she made me pretty jealous haha jokes =P but it sounded awsome!

The thing i really wanted to do was give them my "Egg Puppets" as they have been called. (Yeah, In the summer I made small egg shaped puppets that I was debating whether to give to them or not) But Jess got hold of one of the management peoples (Anne I think...) and she gave them to them.

ah, so you were the one with the finger puppets? my aunt was waiting out by the buses and she told me that someone had given these puppets things to the management and said to tell paramore who they were from. lmao. i just told her that she'd probably misheard. :]]