Hayley Fashion

glorya

I loved her outfit at SC Warped... the As Cities Burn shirt, white skirt with the rolled up jeans under it, and the floral tights. So cute.

My friend went from blonde/brown to Hayley's color. It looks good, actually :]

If her hair was longer, then my friend would look just like Hayley from behind, seriously. Except she's a bit skinnier than Hayley, but they're about the same height.

i know most of you have already seen this(since it seems everyone has fuse but me) but anywho i was watching Warped inside and out at my uncle's house and when they found out they were playing the main stage they went and "chalked" the sidewalk and they look so cute doing it....

but anywho when they were done...hayley went up to the camera and goes..

"i think this looks pretty straight bitchin' if you ask me!"

then she like thought about what she said for a second and just started cracking up

it was so adoriable.

i know most of you have already seen this(since it seems everyone has fuse but me) but anywho i was watching Warped inside and out at my uncle's house and when they found out they were playing the main stage they went and "chalked" the sidewalk and they look so cute doing it....

but anywho when they were done...hayley went up to the camera and goes..

"i think this looks pretty straight bitchin' if you ask me!"

then she like thought about what she said for a second and just started cracking up

it was so adoriable.

I didn't see that!

is it on youtube or anything?