Rockin Rebels Radio

xXavyfreakXx

Hey, I'm pretty new here, I've had this account for a while, but I havent gone on much. But I'll probally be around more soon.

Paramore=Love

Anyways, I'm a DJ [[DJ Spin]] at rockin rebels radio (which used to be knowen as Bandaids radio, when it was part of avrilbandaids.) We play a lot of Avril and paramore, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Such as; The Academy is..., Cute is what we aim for, P!nk, My chemical romace, the used, Emery, saosin, the forecast, agustana, the shiny toy guns, Hellogoodbye, ect.

Wellz, we are on the search for more DJs :mrgreen:

Perferablly from The UK. But not mandatory. You have to be 14 years of age or older. Have a downloading software [ Such as; limewire,gluz,bearshare, ect], a high speed connection, and a mic [on their computer]. And have a lot of music in your media.

Check out the site : rockinrebels.com

We have a myspace and a bebo [[ but i forgot the link to the bebo one lol, but if u search us there, you'll find us]] too.

myspace.com/rockinrebelsradio

aim: xrockinrebelsx

If you have any questions, or are interested please contact me: spin@rockinrebels.com.

XX

-Spin