2 new livejournal entrys

this is really dumb but how do i look at pics in the newest post?

Only the one they posted in the LJ community has the pics of the birthday/Christmas gifts - the one in their paramoreband LJ directs you to the one in the community.

Here's the link for their LJ community if anyone doesn't have it...you should see the pics if you go there...

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/

could someone post them here? Livejournal hates me.

We can't really - they have too many photos in them - both of them are long photo updates.

Why doesn't LJ work for you? You should be able to see the entries just by going the links, even if you don't have an LJ account...they're not friends only or anything...

ohhh um. thats horrible its livejournal!

we will try and figure somthing out for you.

maybe brent can think of somthing or glo.

Ummm...I honestly don't know what to do...we could potentially repost them here, but it would be really time consuming to pull over all their photo links and copy and paste everything...and since we've never asked to do that, I'm a little wary of linking directly to their photos if they have some sort of bandwidth limit or something...

idk...I'm trying to think of some way to help...does anyone else have this issue?

yeah, i'm kinda confused on how to see the pictures... i went to the link, but i'm not seeing them...

If you're talking about the post on the LJ community with the pics of the gift, you need to go back like 20 or so entries now to see it...it's gotten pushed back to the 2nd page since that's an open community and anyone can post in it...and they only posted that entry in the community, not in the paramoreband LJ as well...

Here - this link should take you directly there...

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/569416.html