Hey!

ParamoreRedSoxGurl

heyy. I'm not really new here, I've been a member for almost a year, but I've never been that active, but now I'd like to be. So I figured I'd reintroduce myself.

Username: ParamoreRedSoxGurl

First name: Sam

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? someone recommended it to me.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I used to be a Simple Plan fan and i heard about Paramore when they toured together. I've been a fan since then, so like, October 2005

Favorite Paramore song? I love them all, but Oh Star is my favorite right now.

Favorite lyric? It changes with my mood. I really like "If only time flew like a dove, we gotta make it fly faster than I'm falling in love."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I haven't seen Paramore yet, but I've been to a few pretty cool shows. The coolest has probably been the new Blue Man Group Tour. It's so different from everything out there. I think everyone needs to see them at least once in their lives if they have the chance.

Interests:

Other Music: Rise Against, Underoath, Lydia, Copeland, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Cute Is What We Aim For, Daughtry, Acceptance, Gym Class Heroes, The Academy Is..., lots of stuff.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... not really. except for I love music. and I'm a really big band geek *hehe*