Ems Reqs!

HarlequinGerhl

So I thought Id do one of these for ya'll

=]

Brand New

If you havnt heard them, I STRONGLY suggest you do! I'd start with songs off Your Favourite Weapon such as Seventy Times 7, Failure By Design and Mix Tape and if you like that then skip Deja Entendu and listen to The Devil And God Rage Inside Me - its amazing

Boys Like Girls

These guys are awesome as well, catchy, heartfilled stuff which gets you singing! Haha

Dance Hall Drug, Hero/Heroine and Heels Over Head =]

Saosin

Amazing EP and Album - nice guys too! The vocals and guitar are amazing and lyrics catchy - also really amazing live

Spill Canvas

Maybe the band of my life? Other than Paramore =]

If you like acoustic, heartfelt lyrics and catchy tuuunes - id listen to them, both Sunsets And Car Crashes and One Fell Swoop are brilliant - Listen to Lust A Prima Vista, All Hail The Heartbreaker and The Tide - but seriously all of them deserve a reccomendation

30 Seconds To Mars

Amazing. Jared Leto is actually a MUCH better singer than actor, haha but yeah, listen to From Yesturday and The Kill - it's kinda epic stuff which is enjoyable to listen too

Decora

They are a band from near were I live and for now are unsigned - i think there awesome, check out the myspace: http://www.myspace.com/decorauk

Oh and i have to add

Anberlin

I think they are a band that have really "captured emotion" - Stephen Christian's voice is really powerful, it's amazing and addictive. If i were you i'd check them out =D

If i think of anymore i think you'll like ill add em =D

• 4 weeks later...
skip Deja???? are you crazy?! its their best album, hands down. if you're going to skip any album, then make it Your Favorite Weapon cuz that's nothing like how they are now. that album is golden though, for us pop punk fans.

well i thought whether to put that or not because i do love Deja - i just found it hard to get into so if you dnt know them start with Your Favourite Weapon then continue to TDAGRIM thennnn Deja

that was all =)

sorry to offend anyone..

It's funny how I just a day or two ago realized The Spill Canvas have an EP coming out on May 1, which is clearly soon!, and they are now part of Sire records. I'm clearly not on top of things. A big regret I have (although clearly not a serious issue) is that the two times I've seen them play, I didn't bring a camera! Idiot!

well i thought whether to put that or not because i do love Deja - i just found it hard to get into so if you dnt know them start with Your Favourite Weapon then continue to TDAGRIM thennnn Deja

that was all =)

sorry to offend anyone..

i love brand new...its so awesome to see a local band get huge.