Warped Tour?

virginiaslims

I don't like crowd surfers ever since I saw Rise Against at Warped last year and got kicked in the head by one.

This has nothing to do with Paramore... but I had half of one of my nails ripped off by someone crowdsurfing during Dashboard Confessional. It wasn't at Warped Tour though, it was at HFStival.

Oh, and I'll be at Warped Tour on July 25th :] Yay Merriweather!

Paramore Jun 29 - Aug 19

doesnt look like theyre playing the whole tour anymore

x

Yeah, that's the 2nd time that's changed...it said that once before and then it changed back to entire tour. Hmmm...guess we'll see...

This has nothing to do with Paramore... but I had half of one of my nails ripped off by someone crowdsurfing during Dashboard Confessional. It wasn't at Warped Tour though, it was at HFStival.

Oh, and I'll be at Warped Tour on July 25th :] Yay Merriweather!

Yay for Merriweather indeed :) I'll be at that show :)

Yeah, that's the 2nd time that's changed...it said that once before and then it changed back to entire tour. Hmmm...guess we'll see...

yeah i was really confused about that. I checked the other day because i was wondering if it overlapped with Leeds/Reading festival and it said entire tour. Then i checked again and now it looks like it doesnt overlap with Leeds/Reading.

so maybe its a sign? :willy_nilly: