Idiot Pilot

LikeDays

Yeah I do what I can :)

Especially when I think a band deserves more recognition.

But then again look at what happened to Hellogoodbye and Shiny Toy Guns in the last two years... All of the sudden they exploded... It's better to do things slowly like it seems Paramore is, in my opinion...

yeah totally agree, i hate that hellogoodbye and gym class heroes exspecially for me..because i love both of them. its so wierd walking down the hall or sitting in class and have people singing the one song that they know because of their video on MTV. i discussed this on my last post on gym class heroes. eer, if i could i would ask them about what they think...i mean its great for them but it kills me to know that they have alot better songs and people only care about what they hear on the tv..eeh sorry, im crazy about my music and if i hear something that intrests me i do lots of research..

sorry that was so long!!!

Hahaha, well, not only that, but like with hellogoodbye, they rerecorded ALL their stuff for their new album... And it just sounds horrid now...

And everyone's all, "oh, this NEW band!" No. They're not new. Havn't been for at least two years, poeple. lol

It's just annoying when poeple take credit for things you've been doing/discovered two years in advance.

like the scene trend... EVERYONE is scene now... Then again, everyone is also two years late, lol... I need to find something new to do with myself hahaha.