Threads.

Half the ones I start get locked and I get told to search for the topic first...

Yet when I do, nothing comes up about it.

Soooo yeah. Just saying....

I half expect this one to get locked too, because I vaguely remember seeing something about the search not working very well, lol...

Whateevvvv... :P

well the search engine is actually working. That thread you read about it not working was right, but i managed to fix it.

Right now it has a 5 letter minimun word to be able to search for, so iam changing that to make life easier.

I saw the threads that got closed. One of them was "kenotia". I just used the search engine and searched for "kenotia" and the main thread about them came up....

What I can suggest you is that if your looking for something theres an option of "seach entire post" and "search titles only"

Selecting the 1st option makes the search very vague, so I would recommend you to always select. "search titles only"

At least thats wha I do.

it's usually other band names...if you search other things like if you were to search "what you don't know old cd" or something to that effect nothing comes up,I tried searching "Here We Go Again covers" which I believe is a thread she made,an nothing came up.

Yep, that. That's what happens. That's why I was confused. Gahhh, lol, sorry! I feel like I'm causing so many problems. Like I'm breaking the internet, lol.