I LOVE HAYLEY!

this emergency

yeah she is............but i hope you're not one of these superficial paramore fans who only likes parmore cos of hayley........cos Paramore Is A Band.........i don't like paramore fans who just like them cos of Hayley, i don't think they're welcome to these boards, sorry if someone doesn't agree with me.

no im not one of them superficial paramore fans cos i love josh, zac, jeremy and hunter the same as hayley i just think hayley is well fine. i love the music i think theyre brilliant and i cant wait till they come back to england so ican go watchin them.

:wazzapp:

i hope we can be freinds.

no im not one of them superficial paramore fans cos i love josh, zac, jeremy and hunter the same as hayley i just think hayley is well fine. i love the music i think theyre brilliant and i cant wait till they come back to england so ican go watchin them.

good, cos i don't like that, they are a band and i consider all of them to be equal, no member is more important than another..........i can't wait til they come back to england as well, i wanna see them live so much.......the name's wayne by the way so welcome to the boards........

:( Hunter isn't in the band anymore, though. Although I still love him lots.