Acoustic Audios

IamBec88

Hey guys,

I'm looking for acoustic audios. I have Emergency and Misery Business already, and am particularly looking for Conspiracy, but any you have, I would looove.

I searched the forum and found some links, but everything I found was expired :(

So if any of you could help me out or point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.

Edit: OK, I have Emergency, Misery Business, Pressure and Conspiracy. But if anything else is out there, let me know. :) :) Thanks guys.

Edit2: My "Conspiracy" is a really dodgy recording.. it's from the shopping mall appearance (I think it's a shopping mall anyway). Is there a better recording somewhere?

they tend to play the same songs acoustically a lot, so some songs i've never heard acoustic and i think it's b/c they've never played them. there are really good recordings of Here We Go Again and Hallelujah from old live videos and i think those are the media section. i also have a version of Whoa from the Huntington Beach show, but it's ony 2:20 and the crowd is really loud. my version of Conspiracy is from Warped and it's not very good either.