Drawings, paintings, photoshoped images etc. Thread!

FeRo

there can you see video when Hayley talking to me about this drawing:

just saw/watched this! how lucky are you!:willy_nilly::D

thank!

but anyway I don't like my drawing ;p

wha? why not? :???:

i think it's perfect and it looks exactly like the photo! how you can't be absolutely happy with it? :shifty::D cause if i had drawn this i would be like like ":uhh: :willy_nilly:". :rotfl:

and hey this reminded of one thing! in helsinki i gave them this gift with a letter and i also draw this there :rotfl:

DSC04312.png

and after i made this i was like "idfo3452fxgt :rotfl: !!!!" but i gave this to them anyway :mrgreen: so this proves who's the best with graphs then? :P

just saw/watched this! how lucky are you!:willy_nilly::D

wha? why not? :???:

i think it's perfect and it looks exactly like the photo! how you can't be absolutely happy with it? :shifty::D cause if i had drawn this i would be like like ":uhh: :willy_nilly:". :rotfl:

Couse I drew it in the night before concert, and I don't have much time to drew more detail... and I don't finish the hand ;p

I don't like the hair and left eye ;p

and hey this reminded of one thing! in helsinki i gave them this gift with a letter and i also draw this there :rotfl:

DSC04312.png

and after i made this i was like "idfo3452fxgt :rotfl: !!!!" but i gave this to them anyway :mrgreen: so this proves who's the best with graphs then? :P

that's so cute! :willy_nilly:

Couse I drew it in the night before concert, and I don't have much time to drew more detail... and I don't finish the hand ;p

I don't like the hair and left eye ;p

that's so cute! :willy_nilly:

Don't be so critical for yourself! =) the main point is that we love it & THE BAND loves it & you mostly like it . :P:hug:

Don't feel bad cause of it :) if you think that you could have done it better, well ofc you could've done it better if you had the time to perfect it but in the end you would never be done with it cause at least I always find something to improve/finish 8-) so you should be happy that in a such a short time you did THIS amazing job! :willy_nilly::P

and hey thank you! :D:rotfl:

Do these count as photoshopped images? :mrgreen:

princesszac.png

princesstaylor.png

lmao :rotfl: princess taylor of york is beautiful! :P

haven't posted stuff in a while-- in quite the creative mood :)

un-paramore-related stuff, and its crap but oh well

Photo1-1.jpgPhoto2.jpgPhoto4.jpgPhoto8.jpg

l_b0358d1170ee0542478cea73457002ce.jpg

johnny knoxville, dave grohl, kurt cobain, brandon boyd, green day

the green day one is just :uhh::shifty: