Escape the Fate

Fullmetal_heart

• 4 months later...

Their video for Situations kinda makes me think of like glam rock from the 70s-80s. How they dress and all that. I saw them maybe a month ago when they came to the Meridian with Blessthefall and Love Hate Hero. Pretttyyy awesome show.

Man, I'd kill to have Ronnie as my bus driver.

The video has so many views on Youtube. :razz:

Yesterday, I found out my friend met this new girl at her new school who's sister used to date the lead singer.

Haha, I'm very, very, very, very, VERY, indirectly linked to them now!

Omg, ronnie?? Id kill to date him. I love love him!:)

Me and my friend were talking about it. Apparently her sister dated him, screwed him, and left. We were just thinking like oh man she must regret it now. :razz:

I like Not Good Enough for Truth and Cliche's video better, but I like Situations the actual song more then Not Good Enough.

My favorite song by them has and always will be There's No Sympathy for the Dead. First song I heard by them was Reverse this curse though. :razz:

So many people here are so into them. Even kids into rap know who they are, it's pretty funny.

And none of them are particularly horrible looking.

Did you hear Omar is leaving/left? Apparently, he's not playing the live shows, but it still hasn't been officially announced.

Here, everyone really likes Escape the Fate, The Higher, local bands like Fletch and The Strip, My Chem, the Used, and Static-X.

And I swear, everyone hates Panic!

Which I find pretty funny.

I want ETF to come out with another album already.

I know! Im anxious.

Ahh. I love Escape the Fate! I met Max, he was soo nice. He came out after the show and signed stuff for people. But yeahh, my favorite songs are There's No Sympathy For The Dead, My Apocolypse, and As You're Falling Down.

Ohh and let me just say, I got EXTREMELY jealous of all those girls all up on Max in the Situations video, so I made this. Hahahah (That's me by the way)

f1dxkl.gif

• 2 months later...