Skye Sweetnam

rocker_chick_lc

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm Just heard "Billy S." Err..I like the chorus..But thats about it :???:

Thats not her best song. My favorite Skye song is at www.myjapananime.com/SkyeSweetnam-RebelWannabe(Live@SeaWorld).mp3 Dont just click because you need the whole address. Copy and paste.

Its live, so It doesnt sound that good. She hasnt recorded it yet, but I love it already! enjoy!

*Listening*...

Dude..I just dont like it..

Sorta reminds me of Katy Rose..

But I deff like Katy Rose better.

Go Katy ^_^

Sorry.

Eh, Katy Rose sucks. Not to be mean, but she thinks she is such a good writer, and her songs remind me of fairy tails. Confusing, fiction, and a bit too deep. Or maybe its the fact that she trys too hard to be a good writer. I dont know, she just gets on my nerves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think she has talent... which is something I look for when finding new music. But that's just my opinion, and of course lots of people like her, so good for her that's quite an accomplishment for a teenage girl. :)

I don't think she has talent... which is something I look for when finding new music. But that's just my opinion, and of course lots of people like her, so good for her that's quite an accomplishment for a teenage girl. :)

I agree..Doesnt have talent ( IN MY OPINION!! )..But its deff an accomplisment for a teenage girl :D

Sure Skye isnt the best singer ever, and she isnt the best writer ever, but I like her because of the music it adds up to. No, I wouldnt even call her the most talented person ever. :???:

Shhhh..

Dont tell anyone I said that.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...