Big Brother UK

breakablethread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate it. i watched like 2 seconds of that psycho wi the pink hair in the diary room crying like a child, and had to leave.

LOL Hayley >.< She is kinda odd though-as much as I feel bad for saying it.

I really don't particularly enjoy watching it but I can't help it, I just do :/

But Charley. Omg. >:( Makes me angry.

i hate charley so much. shes gonna die when she comes out (which will be soon i hope).

i did like emily, but now shes a dick.

i like channelle, ahha when she was all ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE A NATURAL CURL TO MY HAIR!!!

rofl

I agree with Charley dying.

Omg same! I used to like Emily but now she's SO ANNOYING. When she's all like 'I didn't mention game plan!' and swears on it when she SO DID! And then she tries to turn it around and stuff...

Does anyone like Ziggy here? I think he's quite cool, didn't like him when he first came in though. :/

Now I think i'm watching it too much >.<

i usually like big brother and get excited about it starting and stuff, but honestly.. what are they doing?

all the people seem so shit. i've still not watched it since i saw that pink haired psycho in the diary room crying like a fool.

infact.. i did. i watched videos on youtube of them all going in the house, and it seriously looks like the most boring thing ever. i can't watch it. i don't even want to.

my mum keeps diving in my room giving me updates and i'm like =/ i don't even know who that is, aha.

she says she hates some emily though.

even though i started this thread saying how crap it was im so addicted now haha.

the twins make me laugh because theyre actually retarded. did anybody hear one of them the other day after carol did a cartwheel go

"i can do a cartwheel! ...................... in the poo-ul" and then like laugh to herself.

i hate emily. she smokes like a faggot. and shes a stereotypical pretentious indie kid. performing arts student, thinks shes so "original", wouldnt know real indie music if it hit her in the face.

shes probably the type of nob who became indie when the kaiser chiefs emerged.

i love channelle :]]

xox