Tickets to meet Paramore at the Warped Tour?

I'm pretty much positive its free and you dont have to donate anything...

I walked by the m&g for paramore while it was going on. It looked like you prolly gave them 3-5$ and they gave you a poster to get signed and you got in line. Very quick too, sign move, next, get outta the way sorta thing. Theres a nazi with a mic standing behind them marching everyone along.

Haha. So I'm imagining that guy will make it difficult to get pics?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the signings that they're doing are free...but the lines for them (from what I've heard) have been crazy long, so they're moving people through fast...so yeah, in some places, I've heard that they're not doing pics. You'll just have to see what it's like at the signing tent that they're at on the day you go to Warped --- every signing tent handles things differently, I think.

And yeah - my local blood bank isn't doing a drive, so now I have to decide about the bone marrow donor thing...which is an AMAZING thing to do...but it's a big committment to make.

Hey, where about in VA are you from?

And I can't remember, but are digital cams allowed? Everytime I've been I didn't have mine so it didn't matter.

Richmond, VA...I'm going to the Merriweather (MD) Warped date though...I just like that place better than Va. Beach...

Digital cameras have always been allowed every time I've gone to Warped...they're pretty great about letting you bring in backpacks with food and cameras and things like that...I guess check with the venue to be sure, but usually, that stuff is all ok at Warped.

Well yeah, signings are free of course but we were talking about Music Saves Lives VIP passes.. to get by the tour buses and stuff. Those require donating blood at a blood drive in your city OR being one of the first 125 people (18 & older) to go to their booth and register for bone marrow donation at the show.

I totally missed that there is marrow donor option. That would be amazing to do but it's so incredibly painful that I just don't know. But I don't think I need a VIP pass because I'm working the TWLOHA tent.

So, they canceled the meet and greet at the Denver show because it started raining but I did the bone marrow donor thing and got my VIP. It was worth it because I got to meet the band and hang out with them. They even remembered me!!!!! I was excited.

I heard Denver got rained out. That's cool you signed up for the marrow thing and got to meet them though! So how exactly does the marrow thing work though? Maybe I'll see if my Mom wants to do it. Yeah, my Mom is going to Warped with me. And I'm an adult, so it's because she's a cool mom, haha.

I heard Denver got rained out. That's cool you signed up for the marrow thing and got to meet them though! So how exactly does the marrow thing work though? Maybe I'll see if my Mom wants to do it. Yeah, my Mom is going to Warped with me. And I'm an adult, so it's because she's a cool mom, haha.

Yeah it did get rained out but only for like 20 minutes. Colorado weather is crazy. It was a major downpour and then the sun was shining again. Anyway, the way the marrow thing works is that you go to the music saves lives booth and you just sign up to be a bone marrow donor. You swab the inside of your cheeks and they give you a VIP wrist band and that's it.

Richmond, VA...I'm going to the Merriweather (MD) Warped date though...I just like that place better than Va. Beach...

Digital cameras have always been allowed every time I've gone to Warped...they're pretty great about letting you bring in backpacks with food and cameras and things like that...I guess check with the venue to be sure, but usually, that stuff is all ok at Warped.

Cool, I live in Charlottesville.

I've been to the VA Beach one, when I was 12. (Wow, that was awhile ago.)

I wonder why they didn't do it at the Nissan Pavilion this year?

I'm only going to the one in Michigan because we're visiting some family that week, so it just makes sense.

Yeah it did get rained out but only for like 20 minutes. Colorado weather is crazy. It was a major downpour and then the sun was shining again. Anyway, the way the marrow thing works is that you go to the music saves lives booth and you just sign up to be a bone marrow donor. You swab the inside of your cheeks and they give you a VIP wrist band and that's it.

Yeah but when do you have to actually donate the marrow?

There's this thing called Music Saves Lives. Yes, you can give blood and get a bracelet..but you must also have a warped tour ticket to use it at the show. Yes, it is a backstage pass. Go on http://www.lifesavingevents.com/ and look around. Hope I helped! I'm getting a pass this way.

Yeah, that's what the whole thread is about.

Yeah but when do you have to actually donate the marrow?

When you become a donor, you are put on a donor list and if someone needs your bone marrow, they'll call you and tell you that they need your marrow. You don't actually have to give bone marrow until they need you and your marrow has to be an exact match or it won't work. Unfortunately, I heard that giving bone marrow hurts a lot.

When you become a donor, you are put on a donor list and if someone needs your bone marrow, they'll call you and tell you that they need your marrow. You don't actually have to give bone marrow until they need you and your marrow has to be an exact match or it won't work. Unfortunately, I heard that giving bone marrow hurts a lot.

Ohhhhhhh I see. And yeah, basically they shove a huge needle into your hip bone through the back and draw it out. It would be amazing to be a donor, because you have to go through all that, but it's so worth it in the end.

Ohhhhhhh I see. And yeah, basically they shove a huge needle into your hip bone through the back and draw it out. It would be amazing to be a donor, because you have to go through all that, but it's so worth it in the end.

It's definitely worth it in the end. It could possibly save a person's life. I have a huge fear of death so just to save someone's life is amazing. On top of that, I got to meet Paramore and some other amazing bands too. Saving people's lives and meeting bands. It's just all around amazing.

this is a stupid question buuuut when you do the bone marrow mouth swab thing, do they put the bracelet on for you? or do you do it yourself? cause i'm going at a little later than my sister and her friends, so would she be able to give me the bracelet? 'cause me and my friend reaally want them.

this is a stupid question buuuut when you do the bone marrow mouth swab thing, do they put the bracelet on for you? or do you do it yourself? cause i'm going at a little later than my sister and her friends, so would she be able to give me the bracelet? 'cause me and my friend reaally want them.

They put it on for you unfortunately.