FUSE

LikeDays

I know there are lots of FUSE lovers and MTV haters on these boards ((myself being one of them))...

And the conversation comes up a lot in other threads...

So let's dedicate a thread to the almighty FUSE.

*Gasp* HEY! What a fab idea....

Spread the FUSE love and the MTV hate here. :)

I would be more for Fuse if they would actually show good stuff. Nowadays, all I see is "THE WHITEST KIDS U' KNOW" and "RAD GIRLS". It is soooo annoying.

I wish they would only play musical shows.

Oh and I forgot that one..."Daddy's Spiled Little Girl" or whatever. BOOO. Fuse would be sooo aweosme if it did not have those shows.

Yeah, that Daddy's Spoiled little girl shit is annoying. If I wanted that, I'd watch mtv....

And I don't care what ANYONE says--Rad Girls is the funniest thing I've ever seen... And I love Whitest Kids UKnow... Hilarious...

But I know what you mean though... During the day there's a lot of music, but in the evenings it's mostly shows...

Pants Off Dance Off is the one I can't stand... I can't beleive it hasn't been cancelled yet...

I want to punch that show.

Baaahahahahahahaha! I actually laughed out loud at that...

My mom was in the other room and she's like "WHAT!?!".. She thought I was laughing at them lol.

I agree, though. If a show could be punched, we'd take turns holding and beating...

Baaahahahahahahaha! I actually laughed out loud at that...

My mom was in the other room and she's like "WHAT!?!".. She thought I was laughing at them lol.

I agree, though. If a show could be punched, we'd take turns holding and beating...

Hahahaha Well, it is true! You are correct! We would then beat it senseless with a base ball bat!

i love fuse, but the stupid cable company got rid of it last march or something. i was pissed && now i pretty much never watch tv. i really liked that one show (actually there were only 2 episodes, but whatever) where steven && some other guy had a news show or something && it was really funny. that's all i remember. i bet no one has any idea what i'm talking about hah.

i love fuse, but the stupid cable company got rid of it last march or something. i was pissed && now i pretty much never watch tv. i really liked that one show (actually there were only 2 episodes, but whatever) where steven && some other guy had a news show or something && it was really funny. that's all i remember. i bet no one has any idea what i'm talking about hah.

I remember that! I wonder why they didn't keep it around.

But Fuse is kinda starting to do all the stupid reality shows when they always rag on MTV for not playing music. I miss when the daily show was IMX.

Well kiddies, I hate to say it but I think we ever another MTV being created on our hands. Oh...The torture. SO MANY STUPID SHOWS. KEEP IT MUSIC!

I have come to realize that there will never be a channel 100% dedicated to music.

...Maybe, just maybe, someone takes the people who create channels 100% for music and threatens to do something brutal to them. Seriously, I think that is what is happening. Either that or people are just lost.

Well kiddies, I hate to say it but I think we ever another MTV being created on our hands. Oh...The torture. SO MANY STUPID SHOWS. KEEP IT MUSIC!

I have come to realize that there will never be a channel 100% dedicated to music.

...Maybe, just maybe, someone takes the people who create channels 100% for music and threatens to do something brutal to them. Seriously, I think that is what is happening. Either that or people are just lost.

i knew it was coming to an end when fuse started putting lame shows on. it's sad because the shows are worse than the ones on mtv. and fuse plays bad horror movies all the time. i thought it was just supposed to be a halloween thing.

There are some channels like IMF and MTVHits and I think MTVU that still play pretty much just music...

Maybe when I'm rich I'll have a Metal/Indie/Alternative channel. I dont' expect to make any kind of profit, but DAMNIT, it's about the music not stupid shows.

i knew it was coming to an end when fuse started putting lame shows on. it's sad because the shows are worse than the ones on mtv. and fuse plays bad horror movies all the time. i thought it was just supposed to be a halloween thing.

Hahahaha I actually like the shows on Fuse BETTER than MTV.. The only mtv show I'll watch is the Challenge stuff, but I LOVE Rad Girls and Whitest Kids UKnow... And SURS (if that counts)...

And I kind of like that FUSE plays movies--that's one thing MTV doesn't do.

Definatly. I think both channels have pretty terrible shows. I do not know which has worse.

Those horror movies are stupid. Like The Puppet Master...STUPID. All those movies take up precious music time.

There are some channels like IMF and MTVHits and I think MTVU that still play pretty much just music...

Maybe when I'm rich I'll have a Metal/Indie/Alternative channel. I dont' expect to make any kind of profit, but DAMNIT, it's about the music not stupid shows.

Of course, I do not get those channels ^_^ UNBELIEVEABLEEE. BUT, MTV Hits played that stupid show for the longest time...What was it? Uhh...That one where that guy tries to get all those girls to form a singing group. They had marathons after marathons of that show. Drove me bonkers.

Hahahah, DO IT. DO IT. We need music channels that will show NO reality shows!

I don't know if any of you FUSE'ers have noticed, but in that one commercial..

That's like, "trying to write a little song when your sad"

Drives me nuts because they used the wrong form of "you're" by the way... They're a freakin' big boardcasting station and they can't even get their own grammar right.. Ugh.

Anyway, Hayley's in it right after that line... Like, the part in Emergency when she's all pouty in the chair..

Yeah.. .