RIOTS!

they never come to arkansas either.

i'd have to go four hours to dallas to see them on tour.

and since i can't drive and gas prices are too high, that's not happening.

Yeeahhhh the closest they've come to me is five hours in any direction. And I'm more than willing to make the drive, it just sucks.

So, I guess I was kind of upset about how there wasn't an established Paramore "Riot!" happening in my area, but after emailing erick at the FBR Street Team, I realized riots could happen anywhere, and I definitely think one should happen in my area. So... here's my call to all Tampa/St.Pete/Clearwater area Paramore fans;I know you're out there! I think we definitely need to organize our own "Riot!", and show people just how awesome this band is. Comment if you have any suggestions as to what we could do or where we could have it. I was thinking 6/12, 6/15, and 6/17 might be our best options date wise, but if anyone thinks there's a better day to have it I'm all ears. Let's have it!

BTW, Erick made it very clear that anyone in any city was allowed to throw a "Riot!". The only reason those particular cities were listed was because they got themselves organized a while back. If there's not one in your city, make it happen :)