Your Current Obsession

Tee

haha.

good to know i'm not alone.

please tell me how much you spend so i don't feel like an idiot all on my own for blowing large sums of money on stupid paper.

with all the magazines i have, its well over 300 dollars. but i normally go to bookstores or other places and buy 5 at a time, like each month so it depends on how much each is worth. and when i go to Borders, they have magazines from the UK so those can range from 8-12 dollars. so i cant really tell you an exact amount haha but its alot. i treasure my magazines =]

oh and i also purchased one online for 160 dollars that was made in 1980 and one for 60 that was made in 1979

• Like 1

with all the magazines i have, its well over 300 dollars. but i normally go to bookstores or other places and buy 5 at a time, like each month so it depends on how much each is worth. and when i go to Borders, they have magazines from the UK so those can range from 8-12 dollars. so i cant really tell you an exact amount haha but its alot. i treasure my magazines =]

oh and i also purchased one online for 160 dollars that was made in 1980 and one for 60 that was made in 1979

eeeep @ the one for 160 dollars.

i'm glad my grandma gets me tons of them for free.

and i love the uk magazines. they're much much better then the ones in the states.

i <3 magazines. i've basically gotten all the ones i need for this month and can't wait for next months issues for all of them. :hyper:

it'd be A LOT cheaper to subscribe to them all but oddly enough i don't.

eeeep @ the one for 160 dollars.

i'm glad my grandma gets me tons of them for free.

and i love the uk magazines. they're much much better then the ones in the states.

i <3 magazines. i've basically gotten all the ones i need for this month and can't wait for next months issues for all of them. :hyper:

it'd be A LOT cheaper to subscribe to them all but oddly enough i don't.

yea i agree. UKs issure are alot better. and haha yea i do the same thing, i always just buy them single-y instead of subscribing, i think its better though cuz you can pick it if you like it and if its not a good one, you dont have to get it...if that makes any sense.

^ well tbh i want to see ashley jealous for once!

so i say GO SPANGS for the time being

just as long as ashley realises aiden is NOT the one for her and gets her act together and shit

then spashley can be happy again!

^haha yea thats true, she treated spencer crappy sometimes, id rather her be alone than w/ aiden though, bad match. spencer made a good choice by taking a break! they kinda needed it.

^ oh yeah definatly

ashley didn't call her for 3 months after her brother died!

then went and slept with aiden like, well you know!

i dont blame spencer for being a teeny bit pissed

ashley needs to get her shit together

=)

haha i love how we talk about these characters like they exist =P

• Like 1

^ oh yeah definatly

ashley didn't call her for 3 months after her brother died!

then went and slept with aiden like, well you know!

i dont blame spencer for being a teeny bit pissed

ashley needs to get her shit together

=)

haha i love how we talk about these characters like they exist =P

hahah well its hard not to get so into it!

but yes i agree ashley got some major shit to pull together before she tries to run back to spencer. shes just so damn confused..thats gotta be her excuse for sleeping with aiden and the running back to spencer and saying i love you and then yet again going back to aiden! sheesh, decide!

=P

^ aah! i love that film so much

hahah well its hard not to get so into it!

but yes i agree ashley got some major shit to pull together before she tries to run back to spencer. shes just so damn confused..thats gotta be her excuse for sleeping with aiden and the running back to spencer and saying i love you and then yet again going back to aiden! sheesh, decide!

=P

ISNT IT!

hahaa

inviting her to carbo after she just slept with him..pfffffft

=D

tbh i really think she does love spencer more but shes like, making do with aiden for comfort

but its okay becuase i think theyll be happy and together by the end! =D