Your Current Obsession

Tee

Ongoing: Circa Survive

new (as of this past weekend): Clark and Michael (http://www.clarkandmichael.com)

seriously, it's hilarious. a little crude at times, a bit of foul language, but hilarious nonetheless. and it's almost over already, dang it!

aaannd... Ace Enders! i'm seeing him on August 15th and i'm very very excited and happy about that.

Id say Paramore (part of the reason why I joined this board) and i hate to say it.......

World of Warcraft. For almost 2 years, I have been avoiding it. My friends kept telling me to get it. I said no countless times. So then one day I come to my room (I live in a 3 bedroom condo, with 2 of my friends) and I see the game box on my bed with a sticky note that said "install it NOW, or else..". That was pretty much it, they want me to level up in the game so I can play with them (since they have been playing for a long time). I cant belive they sucked me into that game, peer presure I tell ya!:)

The TV series House. I'm watching the current series on thursdays, but recently stole the first series off my boyfriend, it was as excellent then as it is now :)

The weather actually behaved itself this weekend, so i'm re-kindling my obsession for skateboarding, fantastic :)

House is simply awesome.

*House picks 3 random passengers from the plane to act as his team*

House: I want you to agree with everything I say.

Boy: Er, ok?

House: Excellent! Now I want you to disagree with everything I say.

Japanese Gentleman: Sorry, my English is not good...

House: Perfect! And I want you to be morally outraged at everything I do.

Woman: Is that permanant marker?

House: Excellent!

:lol:

Harry Potter. Seriously. Since I was 9, pure obession. I'm dreading Deathly Hallows.. then the Deathly Hallows movie in 2010.. After HP ends, I'll actually have to get a life. *faints at the thought*

LOL, I have the same obsession as you! . . .

HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER DANIEL RADCLIFFE DANIEL RADCLIFFE DANIEL RADCLIFFE I sit for hours every day reading books on Harry Potter and I'm obsessed with youtube interviews with Daniel Radcliffe! (I have 210 interviews saved to favourties and around 13 music videos of HP and Dan Rad<.<) You come into our loft and all you can see is Harry Potter everywhere, literally. In the cinema there's gigantic posters of HP and we ordered 2 of them, we're waiting for them now. I've got all the dvds available and I've watched each of them 3-7 times each. As you can see in my siggy I'm over obssessed, my brother and I have arguments about my obsession daily!! XD