Help Request Paramore!

holdt

Hey guys I need some help requesting paramore on my local station they are not listening to me being only one person(well I asked a few of my friends to email a request in also but..) anyways just please send off an email to:

bhogan@hotfm.ca

and be like hey I want to request Misery Business by Paramore.. I love this song

or something like that.. nothing to long unless you want too.

I originally called in my request and have been sending in this email twice a day for the last 3 weeks but they havent played it yet,,,

Hey Bill

I just spoke to you on the phone about this awesome band Paramore, they have their brand new sophomore album "RIOT!" coming out on June 12th. I am on their street team and am trying to get their single played.

A little bit about them, they are from Nashville, Tennessee and play a really energetic and powerful brand of Pop Rock/Alternative music, they are destined for big things with this record , and being on the same label as Fall Out Boy, PANIC! At The Disco, The Academy Is... and others (The label is Fueled By Ramen) can't hurt their credibility.

Please check out and play their single and help me promote their album, I also have promo materials (posters & stickers) if you guys are interested in them.

The single is attached and you can also check out some of their other songs on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/paramore

Thanks for your time and please enjoy listening!

Thanks guys it would help if alot of you did it!