Asian fans...and stuff from the US.

This is pretty much the same thing Brent's got going on, only this is for people in Asian countries and I'm not limiting it to just RIOT.

I'm already buying the Best Buy exclusive for around 4 or 5 people on this board as well as copies of AWIKF, but for all of you who want to get a hold of it, PM me.

I'm pretty much starting a merch sending business cos I'll be sending some people merch from HT and what not.

So heres what I can offer you...

- any of the RIOT! exclusives that are available in stores

- any HT/band merch available in stores

- AWKIF

- any CDs you want

- anything else...

Basically, I'll send you anything that doesn't weigh too much.

And also, if you guys want to buy stuff online but don't want to pay crazzzy amounts for shipping, you can send it to my address in CA and I'll bring it back with me to Thailand and send it to you.

haha. I'm pretty much just the buyer and shipper. You guys just need to pay me for the stuff.

This is also open to Australian fans.

I don't know how many Asian fans there are here who haven't already ordered the CD from me, but yanno...if you're out there, I'm willing to help. =)

Edit: Just realized Brent is willing to copies of RIOT free of charge..so yeah...ask him! Haha. But if you want AWKIF or any other stuff, just let me know.