February 26th Randolph, NJ

tsunamibombx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so it starts at my place and mike aka rice shows up and we're just chilling waiting for the girls brandy and sam. while we're waiting we discussed such important topics about how hot hayley is and how awesome the show was going to be. so the girls show up and we're about ready to leave when my dad tells me that he forgot the directions, so i think no biggie i'll get them off of map quest, well my computer starts messing up and it takes me about 20 minutes and finally we get them and head out to the truck however it seems we under estimated the size of the truck, my dad was in the driver's seat, brandy and mike were chilling in the two tiny seats in the back, and poor sam had to practically sit on my lap lol. well we finally cram in and we're off and we drive for about an hour which no one thought anything of since it said it would take an hour and 12 minutes when my dad pulls over looks at us and says "we're lost" turns out mapquest had been wrong, luckily a cop brought his car up to us and gave us directions which got us to randolph but, we got lost ahain so we pulled into a barnes and noble and they were nice enough to give us directions :) we got to obsessions, which is for some reason located in the middle of nowhere, it's surronded by forest. we finally get in line, and Moraine goes up, they kicked ass, next was So They Say which same story. third was My American Heart, and you guesed it they ruled, but then came paramore <3, the place exploded they played a bunch of their songs, plus a new one haha Here We Go Again, the first half hayley didn't even sing because the crowd was singing it so loud she just let it go! well they finished up and halifax went on, they were awesome but near the end of their set i saw hayley running and said hi and she then said back "hi leather jacket dude!" and took a picture with brandy, i was going to get one too but she seemed to be in a rush so i didn't try to stop her, but i can tell you this, she looked so adorable! lol oh and on the way home, we got lost again :razz: