Note from Jefree

KeepOnFalling

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collaboration!!!

onlynotrly

OMG ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! "notreally" WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? That'd be THEE coolest thing ever... Holy freakin' wow, I can't even begin to fully fathom that... Just... Oh wow...

Like... Synth Paramore... holy--I'd be in heaven. My favorite thing next to Paramore and insane double-bass is crazy synth music (ex, freezepop,thebirthdaymassacre,shinytoyguns,hellogoodbye back in the day,thecapricorns...) Awh, man.

Honestly though, I DON'T think that Jeffree would over do her. I'm sure he knows well enough and respects her enough to realize that he can't use the entire pallate on her like he would himself, lol....

OMG ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! "notreally" WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? That'd be THEE coolest thing ever... Holy freakin' wow, I can't even begin to fully fathom that... Just... Oh wow...

Like... Synth Paramore... holy--I'd be in heaven. My favorite thing next to Paramore and insane double-bass is crazy synth music (ex, freezepop,thebirthdaymassacre,shinytoyguns,hellogoodbye back in the day,thecapricorns...) Awh, man.

lmao, i cant imagine Hayley singing about plastic surgery and sticking your finger down your throat. But it would acctually be cool without jef being involved in the lyrics, just the music.

Honestly though, I DON'T think that Jeffree would over do her. I'm sure he knows well enough and respects her enough to realize that he can't use the entire pallate on her like he would himself, lol....

EVERYTHING he does is in excess, that's what he's all about.

that's cool. it doesn't seem like he's dissing her in the note. i get the impression he likes what she does with her makeup. but she does it herself so it's not professional, Jeffree is a professional, that could be cool.

Hmmm... She more than likely had a professional for the video shoot... Because that black stuff have to have been airbrushed if you look at it closely... There's no way you can get those designs in there by hand that perfectly unless you were to take HOURS on it...

She also does her own hair, but they had someone come in for that for the video, too....

lmao, i cant imagine Hayley singing about plastic surgery and sticking your finger down your throat. But it would acctually be cool without jef being involved in the lyrics, just the music.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, lol... I can't see Hayley talking about fake unless it's the MB type, but I guess you never know, lol...

But yeah, I was thinking background music... Synth stuff, but Hayley can play keys so it's kind of not needed, I don't know... It'd be cool though.

• 2 months later...

AHAH! THAT PICTURE! AMAZING.

I love JStar.

Really. he's sweet and all.

& he's amazing at doing make-up.

I highly doubt that he'd do Hayley's like his. I mean, by her pictures, it's only obvious that she likes the more natural look. with a little brightness on the eyes here & there. I don't think he'd go overboard on her.

So yeah, it'd be kind of interesting to see