Riot thank yous

nemo

Hayley would like to thank: Jesus, thank you for blessing me when I definitely dont deserve it. My whole family. Momma & Dad, granny, grandat (not a typo, thats what its in there as), and Nana - thank you for making me a better person and loving me no matter WHAT! Erica, and McKayla.......you 2 are the most beautiful sisters ever in life to exist. When I get home we are going to jam out to some Jimmy Eat World again. Zac! I wont ever sing over anyone else playing drums. You sound like a beast on this record.......geez. Josh! I freakin' love you; and we really need some inside jokes cause they make thanks yous a lot better. ha, Jeremy! Were in a funk cover band together. Its pretty amazing. I love you guys so much. Youre my brothers + this is so much fun! The Farro family for all the fun times.....and for loving my green tiedye pants. The Caldwell family. Bekah Sheets-I love you (just like the song)! Sarah Orzechowski, Hannah + The Donavon Family, Embi and the Farro Family. Ajax, Hunter Lamb, Josh Nelson, Blake, and Big D, Dumpke, Taylor York. TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHOS EVER LISTENED and/or SANG ALONG TO OUR MUSIC.....THANK YOU! WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!

Josh would like to thank: Jesus Christ, My Family. I love you all more than life. Hayley - Youre simply my best friend and I love you. Jeremy+Zac I wouldnt be in a band if it wasnt with you guys. The Williams family, Ajax, and the Lambert family-you guys are like my second family. Sarah Orzechowski, Devin Erwin, Taylor York, Justin York, Hayden Lamb, Ryan Clark, Jason Clark, Travis Dumpke, Zach Hall, Cal Long, Josh Nelson, T Ward, Aaron Jarnigan, Brandi Cyrus, Riley Emginer "wealthy" John Hembree, Reby, Adrian, Chris & Dawn Duelley. If I missed anyone please forgive me.

Jeremy would like to thank: Jesus, all my family, mom + dad, and grand parents, if it werent for the support that youve given me then I probably wouldnt be here today. Josh, Hayley, Zac. WOW! Seriously. It has truly been an honor. I couldnt have asked for ANYONE more amazing to become my family, I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! Sarah O.....Ski haha thank you for always being there + lighting up my life, I love you so much! p-weezy + the Aspinall family, Solo, Ajax, Hunter Lamb, J-Nelly, Chels+the Cox(or COK) family, Van T, Ronnie, The Farro Family, The Williams family, thank you to everyone for coming out to the shows & making us the band that we are. If it werent for you there would be no Paramore. Thanks!

Zac would like to thank: Jesus, dad, mom, Nate, Josh. Jonathan, and Isabelle I love you all so much! Chayley (yes it says that) Williams. Jeremy Lance Davis, T-York-if it wasnt for me running away from you at camp we would never have been such good friends hah! thanks for being such a good friend, Justin York, Ajax you just my dog, the Lambert family, Big D, Dump, Brandon Meggs, Hunter Lamb, Chad Jarnigan, Ryan Clark, JJ Clark, T Ward, Kenny Bozich, Jason Pregat, Zach Hall, Cal Long, Josh Nelson, Riley Emminger, Rowan Crowe because he's mean, Nate Warshowsky, John Nembese, and Roby, And if I forgot you sorry you know I love all of you! Thanks so much.

My hand is killing me from typing that all. It doesnt help the font they used sucks to read in low light. Or I could have just scanned the booklet. Someone just needs to add the Band's thank you and ur all set.

• 1 month later...