Paramore in Richmond, VA

thebrowncoat

Tell me I'm seeing things. Tell me that Paramore is not playing in the city I live on my birthday.

3.04.06 Richmond, VA Canal Club

They were originally supposed to play in Norfolk on the 4th...but that show's now on the 3rd. Wow. I've got to go to this too. I could potentially see them 3 times in 4 nights.

that's really cool!

we east coasters always luck out with shows.

i get to see them twice in a week! i'm so excited.

Where are you going to see them?

I'm definitely hitting the DC and Richmond shows. The Baltimore show...hmmm....got to decide between that and Coldplay/Fiona Apple...I'm leaning towards Paramore, though...3 times in 4 nights would be amazing...and obsessive, but whatever :)

• 4 weeks later...
thats awesome brent!!...ill see ya at the 930 club in DC and most likely at the one in Richmond too...my friend and i are attempting to go to all of the shows..plus the one in phili on monday(cause MAH is playing too) so we can get our Paramore fix :D

Very cool :)

I just hope Hayley isn't really on voice rest still (see my other post in the Everything section about the button she's taken to wearing :) She'd better not go damaging that beautiful voice...