Paramore on MTV Flux!

Geo

Right, well I'm a right addict og MTV flux, its basicly mtv with ONLY videos but you have to vote for them to get put on! (Well "vote" you have to send a code in so they play it!)

WELL they have just added this morning Paramore - misery business and i voted for it and it got played!

The channel is 346 on sky and if you want it to get player you have to tex this EXACTLY: "PICK 785"

UK number: 82189

Ireland number: 53131

And people in the USA can't watch sky but if you want to vote the number is +4482189

Thats what I use as im in spain LOL.

Yeah well i got bare exited when it got played at its the first time i've seen it on TV HAH!:mrgreen:

Right, well I'm a right addict og MTV flux, its basicly mtv with ONLY videos but you have to vote for them to get put on! (Well "vote" you have to send a code in so they play it!)

WELL they have just added this morning Paramore - misery business and i voted for it and it got played!

The channel is 346 on sky and if you want it to get player you have to tex this EXACTLY: "PICK 785"

UK number: 82189

Ireland number: 53131

And people in the USA can't watch sky but if you want to vote the number is +4482189

Thats what I use as im in spain LOL.

Yeah well i got bare exited when it got played at its the first time i've seen it on TV HAH!:mrgreen:

gosh Geo, we have to make them famous here in spain. :shifty: