AUGUST 2ND WARPED ?

wearebroken

• 2 weeks later...

Who went to this, wasnt the rain storm crazy!! I caught parmore's set after the rain set and was also able to catch meg and dia second row i also caught amber pacific acoustic and bayside as the roof was about to collapse and caught RJA just before i left. BTW what was yelled at Hayley, she replied back "well you can start your own little band then"

Who went to this, wasnt the rain storm crazy!! I caught parmore's set after the rain set and was also able to catch meg and dia second row i also caught amber pacific acoustic and bayside as the roof was about to collapse and caught RJA just before i left. BTW what was yelled at Hayley, she replied back "well you can start your own little band then"

I saw a video, someone yelled "fuck you" and she was like "what was that? I don't think that's what we're supposed to be chanting together. If you wanna shout those things that's cool.. you can start your own little group"

EDIT:

I saw a video, someone yelled "fuck you" and she was like "what was that? I don't think that's what we're supposed to be chanting together. If you wanna shout those things that's cool.. you can start your own little group"

EDIT:

it sounds like "fuck yeah"

EDIT:

it sounds like "fuck yeah"