Backstage/Full Show! Orangevale,CA (1.31.06) (added a vid)

Locomotion

i'm really confused on how to get them....

Megaupload: Wait for the counter to finish' date=' then click download.

Rapidshare: Click "free" at the bottom, wait for the counter, click download.[/quote']

thanks. it's not working tho. i know how to do the megaupload, but it says "download limit exceeded"... and with the rapid share i'm like not getting anywhere... you mean "free" beside premium, in that like table thingy? my pc is being really retarded. i'm gonna shut it down, and then try the megaupload.

Rapidshare: Click "free" at the bottom, wait for the counter, click download.[/quote']

thanks. it's not working tho. i know how to do the megaupload, but it says "download limit exceeded"... and with the rapid share i'm like not getting anywhere... you mean "free" beside premium, in that like table thingy? my pc is being really retarded. i'm gonna shut it down, and then try the megaupload.

nevermind. i got them to work now. thanks for your help! :)

nevermind. i got them to work now. thanks for your help! :)

No problem!

Does anyone know if they plan on playing heavier music? Their intro was pretty good. I find myself watching it a lot. The lead riff they are playing sounds a lot like things I makeup.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...