on the bus with paramore

kris10

Yeah.. when you click "Play" it says there is no result for "mediastage"..whatever that is. I downloaded the Rhapsody program and searched it but there isn't anything there. When you click the ad that's advertising Kevin Lyman's podcast it takes you to a coupon page. WTF is wrong with this thing?

^ auw. the link doesn't work at all for me.. but i'm not sure if that's just cause i'm here, in the uk or whatever..

Yeah.. I don't think I'll be able to explain how I got it to work. I had to switch around the URLs a lot to get the stream.

Anyway, it's uploading. I'll post the link when it's done.

thanksssssss! i hope it's good. it's the thing hayley was talking about in the livejournal entry, i think.

Sendspace is taking absolutely forever which is really weird since the file size isn't big and it's just an mp3. (tried megaupload + yousendit as well but they do the same thing).

I've got the interview uploading in two parts (cuz it's like.. 11 minutes long) to youtube right now because that'll be a lot faster, then when my sendspace upload finishes I'll post it so you guys can download it in one part.