gifts for paramore!?

if i go to warped on august 2nd in cleveland and get a chance to meet paramore at a signing or anything, i want to get or make them something really cool for them to remember me by and i just think it would be a nice, cool way to say thank you. i could give them something as a group, or each something individually.. preferably the latter.

any ideas?

and has anyone been to the signings at warped tour?

i imagine there are a TON of people in line, so do they not really give you much time to talk to them?

Just hope there IS a signing. They haven't been doing them as of lately.

If there is a signing, no they don't give you much time to talk to them. It's basically "hi, *get thing signed*, bye". You could still give them gifts at the signing, though. As for what to give them.. I have no idea. haha.

idk. i'm kind of worried because i just read the post about the signings and how they rushed you and were kind of unpredictable. maybe i could still give them something if it didn't take a lot of explaining? perhaps i should just save it for a smaller show.

If you know you're going to be able to make it to their upcoming fall tour, then I think you should save it for then. You'll have more time to think of a good gift and it will be easier to find them and explain your gift, if it needs explaining.

^ I did that at their last London show, Hayley took it from my friend but the show was tiny. We gave Hayley a charm bracelet that had things to do with Hayley on it like a microphone, music notes and we put it in a box and decorated it. We also gave Zac a birthday card that I made him. We met them after the show though so we could have given it to them after.

But if you can get to a smaller show, it would be better then but if not, put something in a box or envelope and write a letter to put in it explaining the gift and who it is from and leave your email or address so if they want they can reply