Warped Tour August 3rd????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOMORROW!! i'm SOOOO excited. i am gonna die, it's supposed to be SO hot tomorrow. man. i hope i don't get as burnt as i did last year! and i am SO worried someone's set or m&g is gonna interfear with someone else's. i hope none of the crowds are too violent. i'm not sure what i'm wearing yet... but ah, i can't wait!!!

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW!

Do you guys think it would be really stupid to go to Paramore's signing and not get anything signed? =|

Hahah I'm not bringing much with me so I won't have anything to get signed, and plus, I don't really WANT anything signed, but I kind of still want to go to the signing and just like, say hi =|

Would that be really stupid/awkward?

yea you could get your ticket signed or something..

they might have a barrier up tomorrow to, like the line between them and

then people who already got stuff signed or whatever hang behind it and can talk to the band....

i dont know, they had it(if you can picture it) at scranton.

I CANT WAIT!

I'm really excited too. =)

Is anyone else doing the thing

where you bring three or more

food items and you get cut the

line passes?

i am!

im also going to give them the RIOT! shirt i made and a little letter explaining how much i appreciate them and how their music has helped me out a lot.

cheesy, i know.

but i want them to know! haha.

im so excited!

this is my second warped

and my first time seeing/meeting paramore! <3! :willy_nilly:

aaaa i'm back! i got home like 10-15 minutes ago, had to catch the ferry so i left just a few songs into Underoath's set.

paramore part:

saw their set. it was amazing. i didn't manage to go around to any of the merch tents, my brother was a little constricting. hahah. he wanted to just go to the stages we had to get to, and sit inside when we got a bit of time.

really all i have to say about their set is it was one of the best of the day (although, tbh, i'd say Alkaline Trio and NFG were by far THE best.. amazing bands). and all of them looked so happy during the set, it was lovely. and Taylor was going nuts. the funny thing is my brother was like "what was with that one, guitarist to the far right? he didn't really seem like he was in the band... he was almost like an outcast." i was slightly offended, as i think taylor is awesome. hahah so i explained that he's a fill-in for tour, blahblah, and yeah. but Taylor was just like... going crazy, it looked like he was loving it which was awesome. Hayley was perfect as always, Zac did all his craziness with the drums, jeremy was goin nuts, josh was doin his chill thing. it was just great.

btw, i was a bit far back during the whole thing. the closest i got during the whole day was not all that close for Alkaline Trio.

more paramore part: so when my brother and i were leaving i saw someone with familiar-looking hair (how weird of a distinguishing characteristic is that?) riding on a bike outside. and i was like AAA IT'S JEREMY (in my head) and i kinda like smiled and i wanted to just go, "HEY JEREMY!" but i made myself not do so because i think i'm weird/socially awkward, hahahh. but next thing i know, he passes us by a few feet and i'm like HOLY CRAP JOSH IS RIGHT THERE, TOO! and then i told my brother and he says "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY HI." my brother seemed pretty excited about it, which surprised the heck out of me.

but yeah, that's really all i have to say. amazing show. i didn't say hi because i'm a weirdo.

it may sound pretty boring but the day was awesome. i'm pretty sure i have to go back next year, hopefully unrestrained, so i can rock out at the front. ahhah. although i suppose it depends on who plays, too.

EDIT: P.S.: was there a signing? because like i said, i didn't even manage to get around to the merch tents (they had TOO MANY good bands playing, haha), and therefore didn't get to check about whether or not there was one or when it would be. i hope my friend won't be disappointed about that, 'cause i was supposed to get her AP mag signed for her. EEK

omg, i freaking loved every part of it. but im too tired now, i'll tell my story tomorrow...but for now i'll just show this pic:

look sincerely...:P

l_8261be43ee85c231b7691cf05ef44b4e.png

and yes i noticed that my face looked horrible haha.

EDIT: No, there was no signing sadly, it was cancelled..and their acoustic set was all private and you had to win a ticket or something to go see them..i was so pissed. i wanted to see them acousticly so bad. i love those sets.

look sincerely...:P

l_8261be43ee85c231b7691cf05ef44b4e.png

and yes i noticed that my face looked horrible haha.

EDIT: No, there was no signing sadly, it was cancelled..and their acoustic set was all private and you had to win a ticket or something to go see them..i was so pissed. i wanted to see them acousticly so bad. i love those sets.

ahh dang. i wonder why it was cancelled. but HEY, now i don't have to feel guilt...ahahha. is that pic from after the show? LUCKYYY. i'm so weird about saying hi to people in bands. it's like, i realize they're just normal people, but then i even overthink that and tell myself they need their time to themselves and i shouldn't bother them. hahahah i'm so WEIRD, right?!

but i like that picture, the shirt AND the headband. nice. i'm so sad that that day is done. like right after i finished eating when i got home (food was way too expensive there... around 40 bucks on water alone), i was thinking I WANNA GO BACK TO THIS MORNING! it was such an awesome day, without anything really amazing happening. the sets i watched were just so great (despite a couple that i didn't quite care for), and AAAAA! i'm gonna miss it so bad.

i have to keep reminding myself that i'll probably end up going again next year, PLUS i'm seeing Ace Enders later this month, and i need to get pumped about that. PLUS i'm totally seeing Paramore when they tour with TSL in the fall, and that will be amazing.

Ahhhhhhh I can't believe it's over :[

Hahaha omg it was so fun. I'm all sunburnt and whatnot :]

So, we get there in the morning and they don't let us in because apparently there's something wrong with our tickets =|

After like, more than an hour waiting, they finally give us new ones. But I was like, freaking out because I didn't know who we were missing :/

So, I guess I'll just skip to the Paramore part.

We found out about the acoustic set at like, 2:00 and the set was at 2:30, but apparently you had to win some contest to go to it? Or, they gave us this HUGE bag, and were like, fill this up with empty bottles, and you can go to the set, but we were like, uhhh no thanks.

So their regular set was at 4:30, but so was Mayday Parade's acoustic set D:

I was planning on going to the first half of Mayday Parade, and the second half of Paramore, but Mayday Parade was running like, 10 minutes, so I just went to Paramore's. I had missed Misery Business and some of Here We Go Again. I crowdsurfed and then got down near the front, like 2nd or 3rd row but I wasn't really fun, LOL, so I made my way back and crowdsurfed again :D Then I went back to Mayday Parade's set because I REALLY wanted a hear this one song, but they weren't playing it, so I ran back to Paramore, found my friends and crowdsurfed twice more :P

Such a good set.

EDIT: LOL apparently I was half asleep last night when I wrote this part.

I didn't get to meet them though, oh well.

They had a contest to go to a backstage acoustic set and signing. So my cousin and I texted to enter and stuff. It was supposed to be at 2:30 so at 2 we asked the lady at the tent if we should've got the text to see if we won and she said yeah. But we still stuck around. Then the lady said who are some really die hard paramore fans and i jumped up and down and ran up to the table. All I had to do was donate money to TWLOHA to get a VIP pass and my cousin did the same thing. So we got our wristbands and then went behind the Tweeter center to hear a very intimate acoustic set. Afterwards they did a quick signing. It was really really really great.

And of course their regular set was awesome too. The crowd was insane and I thought it was a little funny when Hayley got a tampon thrown at her. It's weird but she didn't seem to get that mad.

There were a lot of guys filming for something, my cousin said she heard it was for a DVD.

Here's some pictures from the acoustic set:

4vrbxhj

5ylb76o

And of course their regular set was awesome too. The crowd was insane and I thought it was a little funny when Hayley got a tampon thrown at her. It's weird but she didn't seem to get that mad.

Luckyyyyyy. How much money did you have to donate?

And oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hahah she was like, "Whose is this? Yours sir?" and then threw it to some guy.

WOOOWW!! WARPED WAS AMAZING!!

I got to go the acoustic show and I was right

in the front. I'm so fortunate and grateful that

I got to go. And I was also front row center during Paramore

but I couldn't enjoy it because I was so exhausted and I was

about to pass out. But the acoustic show made up for it.

I also got to talk to Josh and Jeremy by the tour buses

after. I'll have a full review with pictures and videos next

week. Sorry that you have to wait so late but I'm going down

the shore.

They had a contest to go to a backstage acoustic set and signing. So my cousin and I texted to enter and stuff. It was supposed to be at 2:30 so at 2 we asked the lady at the tent if we should've got the text to see if we won and she said yeah. But we still stuck around. Then the lady said who are some really die hard paramore fans and i jumped up and down and ran up to the table. All I had to do was donate money to TWLOHA to get a VIP pass and my cousin did the same thing. So we got our wristbands and then went behind the Tweeter center to hear a very intimate acoustic set. Afterwards they did a quick signing. It was really really really great.

There were a lot of guys filming for something, my cousin said she heard it was for a DVD.

Here's some pictures from the acoustic set:

4vrbxhj

5ylb76o

that's AWESOME!! you're sooo lucky. i didn't know what you had to do to win it, i was just SO disappointed when i found out you had to win, so my sis and i didn't even look into it. we should have, if we could've just donated $ to TWLOHA too, b/c we both bought stuff from there! grr. did you get to get pics with them?

ahh dang. i wonder why it was cancelled. but HEY, now i don't have to feel guilt...ahahha. is that pic from after the show? LUCKYYY. i'm so weird about saying hi to people in bands. it's like, i realize they're just normal people, but then i even overthink that and tell myself they need their time to themselves and i shouldn't bother them. hahahah i'm so WEIRD, right?!

but i like that picture, the shirt AND the headband. nice. i'm so sad that that day is done. like right after i finished eating when i got home (food was way too expensive there... around 40 bucks on water alone), i was thinking I WANNA GO BACK TO THIS MORNING! it was such an awesome day, without anything really amazing happening. the sets i watched were just so great (despite a couple that i didn't quite care for), and AAAAA! i'm gonna miss it so bad.

i have to keep reminding myself that i'll probably end up going again next year, PLUS i'm seeing Ace Enders later this month, and i need to get pumped about that. PLUS i'm totally seeing Paramore when they tour with TSL in the fall, and that will be amazing.

yeah its from after the show, and thanks! :)

but i know how you feel, im quite shy too, but i had to say something! haha, i kept my cool though..inside though i was screaming like a little girl haha...dont worry, i'm sure you'll have another chance to meet them during their fall tour! :D

dont worry, i'm sure you'll have another chance to meet them during their fall tour! :D

yeah i'm betting on that. the perks of being in the fan club, hahah.

it just sucks that i missed a bit of underoath in addition to that just to catch the dang ferry! arrrgh. but whatever, it was an exhilarating and exhausting day.

yea i remember the tampon thing shes like is this yours sir?

oh well, you can have it back.

lmao.

does anyone know why they had video cameras like following them all day,

because i saw them walking behind the one fence and they had

proffesional cameras and then just like one of theirs.

and when they were on stage they had 'em too.

it was awesome thou yesterday!

i was kinda in the back cause i didnt feel like fighting my way

up to the front, but then this guy let me get on his shoulders

and i was like the only one, kinda wierd. but anyway,

it was great cause i had like the best view!

it sucked with the acoustic set thing, and now signing.

but yea well, theres always the fall tour!

yeah i'm betting on that. the perks of being in the fan club, hahah.

it just sucks that i missed a bit of underoath in addition to that just to catch the dang ferry! arrrgh. but whatever, it was an exhilarating and exhausting day.

does the fan club come with special passes or something?

because if so i'll have to join.

i saw that you could of joined at the tent, but i had already spent all my money.

WOOOWW!! WARPED WAS AMAZING!!

I got to go the acoustic show and I was right

in the front. I'm so fortunate and grateful that

I got to go. And I was also front row center during Paramore

but I couldn't enjoy it because I was so exhausted and I was

about to pass out. But the acoustic show made up for it.

I also got to talk to Josh and Jeremy by the tour buses

after. I'll have a full review with pictures and videos next

week. Sorry that you have to wait so late but I'm going down

the shore.

I swear you go to alot of shows haha is this your 2nd or 3rd warped?

if you're going to pittsburgh Ill be there.