Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

rumor has it clive davis who runs label offered her like 10 million dollars something like that 2 change 5 songs on the cd and like everyone who reviews her new cd doesnt like it sad there all mad that it not as radio friendly sounding and that kelly wrote the whole cd with her band idk it gonna be good and more mature they just rather go for money then mature but kelly wants mature

rumor has it clive davis who runs label offered her like 10 million dollars something like that 2 change 5 songs on the cd and like everyone who reviews her new cd doesnt like it sad there all mad that it not as radio friendly sounding and that kelly wrote the whole cd with her band idk it gonna be good and more mature they just rather go for money then mature but kelly wants mature

i heard it was 1 million

It's cool she doesn't accept the money and sticks to her ideas. It shows she really loves what she's doing now and she isn't going for the money. My respect to Kelly :mrgreen:

The tour was cancelled? Where did you get the info?

It's cool she doesn't accept the money and sticks to her ideas. It shows she really loves what she's doing now and she isn't going for the money. My respect to Kelly :mrgreen:

The tour was cancelled? Where did you get the info?

kellyclarkson.com

it was because they haven't been selling enough tickets for the shows. none of them are sold out, and it was supposed to start in a couple weeks.

hey, im on her fan club...

log on to http://www.kellyclarkson.com and a message from kelly should come up straight away....

by the way no1 on the fan club confirmed any reasons, so about it not selling well isnt true

in the message she leaves she explains 'she just isnt ready to tour'..... every FC member is complaining about it, because we know its not true! KC has said a billion times touring is her favourite part of her job, and none of us think she made the decision to cancel the tour

my guess..... there has been rifts between her and Clive Davis, as well as her firing her manager, so.... my oppinion.... its somthing to do with that....

but i dont blame her...

by the way no1 on the fan club confirmed any reasons, so about it not selling well isnt true

http://music.aol.com/popeater/2007/06/14/kelly-clarkson-cancels-her-tour/

AND I QUOTE::

"Michael Rapino, CEO of LiveNation explains, "Ticket sales have not been what we anticipated and we came to the realization that we had bit off more than we could chew. In the end, we are in the Kelly Clarkson business and for that reason we believe that this decision will only benefit her and her fans in the long run."

"Michael Rapino, CEO of LiveNation explains, "Ticket sales have not been what we anticipated and we came to the realization that we had bit off more than we could chew. In the end, we are in the Kelly Clarkson business and for that reason we believe that this decision will only benefit her and her fans in the long run."

Thanks for the info, guys. It pisses me off that these guys are only hoping to sell billions and billions! Being in the music business, they should know that not every album is successful- and fans like them anyways. Plus, I hate how they won't let Kelly do what she likes it's like they're hoping to sell "pop artists in a can". Yay.

I am having bad luck today! I was going to see her twice on that tour, bummer. Oh well, at least I've seen her a few times already and there will be future tours. I can be patient.

I think it's kind of strange that they said when they do do the tour it would be smaller arenas than they had scheduled. I've seen her play at big places before though and they were probably sold out or close to it.

oh thanks for clearing that up! :)

I downloaded her new album a week or so ago and I was really looking forward to it as her last album seemed like every single song on it could be played on the radio. Her new album I couldn't even go through completly before I deleted off my computer, she should have listened to everyone that told her to change songs and music.