Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

lol that happened to me when I first joined the Express lol.

I'm not a member with many forums, cant keep up with it all lol. the ones i am a member of are:

KCE, KCUK, KCFC, PF, Daughtryofficial, ChrisDaughtryRocks...hm and I think that's it lol... Dont post much on CDR tho, don't like the ppl over there all that much.

I thought you were on the express musicjunkie!! lol was really bugging me. And I only go on the Express and this one, I hardly go on this one cos Im so usedto the way the express is I find it hard going on new places lol

I joined the fanclub to try and get meet and greets lol I must get one!!!

I thought you were on the express musicjunkie!! lol was really bugging me. And I only go on the Express and this one, I hardly go on this one cos Im so usedto the way the express is I find it hard going on new places lol

I joined the fanclub to try and get meet and greets lol I must get one!!!

lol yeh I love the Express. what's ur name on there?? Mine is UKKellyFan. I like the FC too, there's cool ppl on there, I haven't won a M&G yet tho lol.

lol ohhh i thought your name was musicjunkie there to haha, Im Riley there to :)

Ahh I want a meet and Greet to soooo bad!!! Her melbourne show was awesome!! Sober was just wow.

Yeh I wish I could win a M&G also!! I'd kill for one lol!! OMG yeh she rocked in Melbourne and Sydney, but when does she not lol

Aww no that would suck if u miss her!! Well her FIRST European date has been announced:

**Amsterdam, Holland

Heineken Music Hall

April 6th, 2008.**

Ticket sale TBA

Like OH.MY.GOD I'm sooooo stoked, it seems like the European dates are being released a little at a time like the US tour was!! Can't wait for the Irish dates to be released!!! :D:D:D:D

Yehh it's amaz-za-zing!!!lol!!! I cant wait for all the dates for her European tour to be announced!! I'm so gonna be there!!! I love many artists and bands but I truly connect to kelly's music like no other, she is such an awesome story teller thru the emotion she emotes when she sings and u can see how she means everyword!!! I love how she's so genuine, sincere and grounded, and she cares so much for her fans it's ridiculous lol!! AHHH I could go on for ever!! She's so amazing its beyond words lol!!