Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

^ Thats awesome!! Luckyyy! Tour dates...

UK

14.03.2008 - Manchester Apollo

17.03.2008 - Carling Academy Glasgow

20.03.2008 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall

22.03.2008 - Plymouth Pavilions

23.03.2008 - Bournemouth International Centre

26.03.2008 - Hammersmith Apollo

29.03.2008 - Cardiff International Arena

31.03.2008 - Brighton Centre

Germany:

02.04.2008 - Mannheim

03.04.2008 - Cologne

Source

Netherlands:

06.04.2008 - Amsterdam

Source

Denmark

09.04.2008 - Copenhagen

Source

Sweden

11.04.2008 - Stockholm

Source

Finland

13.04.2008 - Helsinki

:D I cant go to any haha, sooooo annoyed!! but youll all have an awesome time!

^ Thats awesome!! Luckyyy! Tour dates...

UK

14.03.2008 - Manchester Apollo

17.03.2008 - Carling Academy Glasgow

20.03.2008 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall

22.03.2008 - Plymouth Pavilions

23.03.2008 - Bournemouth International Centre

26.03.2008 - Hammersmith Apollo

29.03.2008 - Cardiff International Arena

31.03.2008 - Brighton Centre

i was about to post about the european tour, i don't know whether to go or not cos i don't really listen to her anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kelly Clarkson is awesome espcially her live performaces... She adds alot of flavor when she performs her songs very raw and deep. I have both albums "Breakaway" and "My December" I personally like both tbh... I mean My December is my "moody" CD and Breakaway is "rockin' out" CD haha!!!

I heard news she's working on a new album and that her new songs were leaked a few weeks ago. Darn it, I didn't have the chance to hear them haha... Heard they were pretty good though ^_^

i love kelly clarkson. she effin rocks. i have been her fan for like..ever!! haha, basicly since she has been on american idol. so yeah, from the begining. she is awesome i have all of her cd's except for "My December" i havnt heard or bought that one yet. but im sure its cool too!! and i plan to buy it.

i love kelly clarkson. she effin rocks. i have been her fan for like..ever!! haha, basicly since she has been on american idol. so yeah, from the begining. she is awesome i have all of her cd's except for "My December" i havnt heard or bought that one yet. but im sure its cool too!! and i plan to buy it.

You should definitley purchase My December... It's really different from Breakaway. My December really shows off Kelly's vocal performances and songwriting. Not sure if you heard the single "Never Again" or "Don't Waste Your Time" tbh the "Don't Waste Your Time" video was horrible lol I guess because it was so different and it really didn't have a storyline to it unlike Never Again...

Anyhoo, gave it a listen when you have the time ^_^

^ thanks for the info haha. i havnt heard Dont Waste Your Time but i've heard Never Again the vid for Never Again rocked!! havnt watched the other one though. alot of people i know that have purchased "My December" said it SUCKED!? :uhh: im like "how can Kelly Clarkson SUCK!?" hahaha!

^ thanks for the info haha. i havnt heard Dont Waste Your Time but i've heard Never Again the vid for Never Again rocked!! havnt watched the other one though. alot of people i know that have purchased "My December" said it SUCKED!? :uhh: im like "how can Kelly Clarkson SUCK!?" hahaha!

WHATTTTT!!!! They need to get their ears CHECK!!!! :D

I understand why they said it suck lol My December isn't as commerical as Breakaway I mean every song on that album can be a HIT!!! Breakaway is an album that will sell and sell while My December I would say it was created for the fans only... Kelly worked really hard to get that album out and people that said it sucked don't really appreacite the hard work Kelly has done for that album.

Some people... ARGGGG!!!! :P:p

I heard news she's working on a new album and that her new songs were leaked a few weeks ago. Darn it, I didn't have the chance to hear them haha... Heard they were pretty good though ^_^

yeah thats true

its awesome tho, her fans rock. im on a few of her forums and stuff

they all took a pledge to not listen to the leaks

cause kelly was really annoyed about it, cause they wer only demos, and not even her herself are happy with them yet, well i mean, she IS HAPPY with them, but they still demos, and need worked on

and the linup for the album isnt even decided on yet, so they mightent even be on it

so i havnt heard em

(:

BUY IT

NOW

GO LEAVE

its amazing, its so much more deeper and meaning full then Breakway, its alot more edgy, and you can see hows shes developed as a lyricists AND a vocalist. its amazing

ps. you still here? i said go but it... NOW. hahahaha

;-)

You should definitley purchase My December... It's really different from Breakaway. My December really shows off Kelly's vocal performances and songwriting. Not sure if you heard the single "Never Again" or "Don't Waste Your Time" tbh the "Don't Waste Your Time" video was horrible lol I guess because it was so different and it really didn't have a storyline to it unlike Never Again...

Anyhoo, gave it a listen when you have the time ^_^

agreed. its a good song like. but theres others that are WAY better from the album

for example, my favs are:

Maybe

Haunted

Irvine (although probably too 'morbit' for a single, lolz)

Kelly Clarkson is awesome espcially her live performaces... She adds alot of flavor when she performs her songs very raw and deep. I have both albums "Breakaway" and "My December" I personally like both tbh... I mean My December is my "moody" CD and Breakaway is "rockin' out" CD haha!!!

you dont have Thankful? that was her very first album!

you dont have Thankful? that was her very first album!

The very first song I heard of Kelly was "Since U Been Gone" and I knew about breakaway at that time but not Thankful... I haven't yet purchase Thankful but I will when I do just had a long list of CD's I must purchase... Thankful is good but I think I perfer her older works

agreed. its a good song like. but theres others that are WAY better from the album

for example' date=' my favs are:

Maybe

Haunted

Irvine (although probably too 'morbit' for a single, lolz)[/quote']

Yeah! Maybe, Haunted and Irvine were good... I also liked Hole (Best song off the album) :D