Anyone that lives in Albuquerque,NM I need some help

marcometer

Ok so back in 2005 I was stationed out in Fort Bliss in El Paso,TX while I was in the Army. I had some friends that lived in Las Cruces, NM. I met up with them in Cruces and I rode with them to Albuquerque to go see Senses Fail at the Sunshine Theater (with Emanuel, A Change of Pace and local band Someday).

Anyway after the concert we went to this restaurant all of them were telling me about since this was the first time I had ever been there. It wasn't too far from the Sunshine Theater and I think it was might have had a stair way that went down at the entrance of the Building. It was kinda small but big. The thing I remember most were the cinnamon buns and the oragne juice. But it wasn't like regular orange juice, it was kinda creamy and really sweet. The only think is, is that I cant remember the name. Ive been trying to remember for a while. So I know my description is that good, but if anyone knows what that live in Albuquerque or has been there somehow knows the place I'm talking about, please let me know. Im going back there in a couple of months (its going to be a stop on our road trip) and I would really like to stop there and take my friends (the ones from Phoenix) to that place. But yeah, it was awesome and nice environment (I think the walls were like wood, almost kinda like a western setting). But it was really good and I think my buddy said that it was like open 24 hours.

thank you peace out