really scary.

krs

Yeah seriously. About 3 people that go to my school got killed JUST THIS SUMMER. It's really scary. And I guess another girl that goes to my school was held at gun point at one of our bus stops. It's freaky. I'm so thankful nothing has happened to me yet. Seriosuly, all of my friends make fun of me for being so paranoid, but it's kept me alive so far and can keep me alive later. You can never be too safe, especially these days where there is so much violence and crap going on. People don't even realize it, it's just become something regular to certain people.

some guy about a month ago or less got crossbowed about 4 blocks from me =S

CROSSBOWED!!!!!!!! OMG what the hell goes through peoples minds????!!!!!!

On the news yesterday it turns out it was 18 teenagers have been killed in London over the last year, not 8 like I thought it was... all gang related. Some woman was saying it was good for her son to know gang members personally cause it would keep him safer!!!!....stupid woman. More like he is in more danger cause if he were to cross them or they did something and he got pulled in for questioning, he would probably get killed after. People should just be keeping away from them.

Its the worst at night though, so many dodgy people around and they just watch you, you can feel it. And if anything happens, usually people dont even bother to help, they just watch and then call an ambulance after once they're bleeding to death, or just run away.