WV show cancelled...2-18 entry

XParamoreFanX

Well.. I feel sorry for you guys that were planning on going :( Here's what they said on myspace:

---------------------------

hey guys

well it looks we won't be able to play the show tonight. we're terribly sorry... this morning the roads were really icy and we were delayed a couple hours. on top of that, hayley woke up this morning without a voice. this tour has been really hard on her voice with all the cold weather and late shows. we are soo sorry about this, and we will be making that show up for you guys. hayley would like to say something --- hey guys, i'm really sorry about tonight. we promise we'll be there soon, so don't give up on us! for anyone that was planning on going, you should still go!! my american heart, so they say, and halifax are all so awesome. see you around...here's josh one more time --- well, one more time, we are really sorry. thanks for everything you do for us.

see ya later

josh,zac,hayley,jeremy,hunter

-------------------------------------

And last night in TN Hayley even told us she wasn't feeling well.. :( but that shows how nice they are, by her not feeling well and still coming out :D