awkward or not?

superdinoninja

^ yeah man....he shouldnt worry bout how old he is....if they got a problem with him being there they need to just get over it...and yeah apparentley now the concerts are ruff....the last 2 times i have seen them it wasnt rough at all...but obsviouly they are now....but he can tough it out...just push back lol...what i always say.

It wouldnt be awkward i dont think, I remember at a gig i went to ages ago there was a guy there with all his friends.. then his little 11 year old brother.

When paramore played at Mean Fiddler there was a guy there who was like 60. I would just make sure it isnt a venue thats strict with age. Because if he looks like he definately isnt over 14 then he probably wont get in unless he has a parent with him.

Hahaha, the younger, the better. Sometimes. Then you learn the tricks quicker. I was on my own at the My Chemical Romance concert. I did not expect to be hit, unable to see anything, and then fondled by another girl, amongst other uncomfortable things, all in one night.

The earlier you learn the tricks and the ways, the better off you will be.

^ that sucks I always hate those venues that have age limits....I remember when I was younger wanting to go to a show n couldnt cuz it might have been an 18 or older show...heck some of em are even 21 and over...cuz they sale achocal in there....

In uk they sell alcohol at every show. Gigs over here that are 18+ are pretty strict on the door but its easy to talk your way in :D

sadly i still haven't gotten to a paramore concert yet, but when i saw green day there was this set of 5 year old twins in front of us who had memorized every line of every song. it was pretty awesome watching them. their dad said he got them into green day when they were like 2, so age really doesn't matter.