Paramore in AP #231

_allyoop_

Paramore were mentioned multiple times in AP 231:

1. Paramore will be featured on AP's soundtrack coming out Sept. 25th. It's Volume 1: Back to School

2. There is an article on Skelanimals that says:

"Death becomes Paramore's Hayley Williams-at least when it comes to her wardrobe. If you happened to catch the pint-sized rocker on this summer's Warped Tour, you probably took a gander at her stage garb, which included a custom tee by SKELANIMALS, a tounge-in-cheek toy and clothing company celebrating the after-life of dead animals."

3. There is a list of bands going on tour, which says The Starting Line and Paramore: Oct. 24-Nov. 28

on the alt press website it has :

OPINION

Brad Warner, author of Sit Down And Shut Up, sheds some like on the punk and Buddhism connection in Op-Ed; and everyone from Paramore to Sparta (and you, of course) tell us if they feel guilty when illegally downloading music in the AP Poll.

was that in the mag?

yeah, josh said something in that part. i can scan it or something later.

ok, the topic was "do you feel guilty when you illegally download music?"

josh's response - "i can't say i'm not guilty of downloading. unfortunately, these days it's just so easy to get anything for free. however, downloading affects bands very much because we do make money off our albums. if you download a cd and enjoy it, support the band and buy the album - that's how bands succeed."

ok, the topic was "do you feel guilty when you illegally download music?"

josh's response - "i can't say i'm not guilty of downloading. unfortunately, these days it's just so easy to get anything for free. however, downloading affects bands very much because we do make money off our albums. if you download a cd and enjoy it, support the band and buy the album - that's how bands succeed."

ahhh thank you!