dillema, help anyone???

ParamoreRedSoxGurl

so tomorrow, I've been asked to go to the fair with two friends. and the three of us used to always go everywhere together but now two of them dont get them along. and I don't know what to do. Cuz one [lets call them person one]asked me to go with them first and I've barely seen them all summer but yet, my other friend [person 2]is giving me a ride there and were doing the ride bracelet things and rescue goldfish from the mean carnie ppl together and I really don't know what to do! cuz I dont want the friend who asked me first [person one] to get all mad at me if she sees me there with the other person [person 2]. and trying to get them to be nice together wont work because there's gonna be another person [person 2's twin brother] who's my friend's ex [person one] and yeah it's really complicated.

I hope I didn't comfuse you all too much.

can anyone help me on what to do????

Yeah I would tell person 1 "Look, I really want to hang out with you, but *name* asked me and offered a ride. I wish we could all hang out but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Let's get together soon and hang out though."

that's pretty much what I said.

thanks alot for the advice!