New Paramore pics on their myspace...

thebrowncoat

• 2 weeks later...
I love the picture from The Shelter.

the one with papa smurf? haha.

that dude was hilarious.

also, the picture of jeremy on their myspace is my picture from the shelter! :D:D aw. haha.

they have it on their purevolume too (full version, cause the myspace one they cropped hayley out), & a picture of mine of josh. :D

I love the picture from The Shelter.

the one with papa smurf? haha.

that dude was hilarious.

also, the picture of jeremy on their myspace is my picture from the shelter! :D:D aw. haha.

they have it on their purevolume too (full version, cause the myspace one they cropped hayley out), & a picture of mine of josh. :D

Wait - you met Papa Smurf?

I think I'm going to deem you Paramore's official photographer :)

Haha yeah.

Para Smurf is the shizz, lmao.

Well, since we were on the list, we were up in Detroit way early. We were there like 3 hours before the show started. & I was actually RIGHT THERE when they took that picture with Papa Smurf. Hahaha.

He was ‘free stylin’ ‘n stuff, it was great.

Zac recorded it on his phone, he needs to upload it and share it with the world, hahahaha.

Haha yeah.

Para Smurf is the shizz' date=' lmao.

Well, since we were on the list, we were up in Detroit way early. We were there like 3 hours before the show started. & I was actually RIGHT THERE when they took that picture with Papa Smurf. Hahaha.

He was ‘free stylin’ ‘n stuff, it was great.

Zac recorded it on his phone, he needs to upload it and share it with the world, hahahaha.[/quote']

I think you're the only person I've encountered so far that's actually been put on the guest list by Paramore. That's very cool :)

And if Zac recorded this, he really needs to share it...that would be hilarious.

the video is hilarious.

it's a bit short' date=' but it's funny.

i mean, hopefully he still has it on his phone.

do any of the members get on here?

i know mark (singer for spitalfield!) does on the spitalfield board, so i didn't know if anyone from paramore got on here.[/quote']

The prevailing opinion seems to be that Jeremy is around from time to time...we're not sure about anyone else...it's certainly possible - it's not like we'd know they were here unless they posted :)

True.

That's what I meant though' date=' like.. do they post.

Because Mark does on the Spitalfield board.

I think it'd be cool if Paramore got on here.

For sure.

But yeah! hhaa.[/quote']

I haven't seen any of them post yet...but if they want to, I'm certainly all for it :)

And now that we're way off topic (not that this thread was really that thrilling to begin with...) :)