queen mary ship

roxchick93

idk how many ppl have heard of it buts its like i think 12 on the most huanted list place.

but its haunted ship down in longbeach CA and every halloween they have like this scary thing were they set up mazes in haunted rooms and is freaky as hell.

err anyways has anyy body been there or is any one going to go there or have any scary storys..

im going there again and its soo much fun. last time me and my friend both heard a baby crying and we got soo freak out cuz it was the floor right above the nursery (wich are supposivley huanted) and there liek no babies on the ship cuz at night the ship gets all scary with the freaky mazes and such (this was by halloween)..

and also wen i went to bed (after the scare maze thing ) i was the last person to go to sleep it was around 1 am and the scare thing closed so no one was really in the halls anymore. just a couple of ppl here and there. and then i start to hear ppl talk right out side out room for about an hour. it sounded liek they were right next to the door.and the scary thing was the ppl talking sounded EXACTLY like me and the friends i was with. every once in awhile i looked up to make sure it wasnt my friends. every one was completely alseep but the ppl talking out side our room for an hour had the same voice same, laughs, and same personalities as my friends.

haha i call it a ghost..

then later that night after i was asleep my friend woke up around 4 am. later that morning she told me she thought she heard me and our other friends talking. but then after she saw us asleep she thought she was just dreaming it.

so has any one else been there.. or like any other supposivly haunted place and have seen or heard a ghost or sumthin really wierd? :shifty:

dude ive been on the queen mary! and its haunted by the "lady in the white dress" and room like m14 is haunted or something. i ditched the tour and me my sister and my dad walked around. that place is freaking awsome. i wanna go back during the night and do the haunted tour. =O

you should try going during the terror fest thing. the whole ship is opened during the day but at night it there liek "haunted" mazes through the pool room and stuff where liek ppl are dresed up and scary.. lol..

ooooooo.. the lady in the white dress... my freinds like swore they saw her.. idk i wasnt there

but there like the rooms with the stages and stuff and i got bored so i went up stairs then i decided to come back down and meet them in the room with a stage. and apparently they saw soem one run past the door really quickly in all white and then rice on the ground (cuz there was like a wedding in there b4) like moved a little.. so they started calling my name. then i got into the room liek 20 seconds after they supposivly saw this and there like "DUDEEE that was soooo not funny..." i had no idea what they were talking about and they said i ran past the door and moved the rice.. but i was in like a dark shirt and pants and they saw some one in white..

i have no clue if it was true what they said but they all seem rather freak out when i walked in..

gosh i have too many stories. lol

you should try going during the terror fest thing. the whole ship is opened during the day but at night it there liek "haunted" mazes through the pool room and stuff where liek ppl are dresed up and scary.. lol..

ooooooo.. the lady in the white dress... my freinds like swore they saw her.. idk i wasnt there

but there like the rooms with the stages and stuff and i got bored so i went up stairs then i decided to come back down and meet them in the room with a stage. and apparently they saw soem one run past the door really quickly in all white and then rice on the ground (cuz there was like a wedding in there b4) like moved a little.. so they started calling my name. then i got into the room liek 20 seconds after they supposivly saw this and there like "DUDEEE that was soooo not funny..." i had no idea what they were talking about and they said i ran past the door and moved the rice.. but i was in like a dark shirt and pants and they saw some one in white..

i have no clue if it was true what they said but they all seem rather freak out when i walked in..

gosh i have too many stories. lol

ahh thats sounds like so much fun.

and thats a freaken scary story, id be sooo freaked out id probably start crying. idk if id be able to handle all the hauntedness haha

i have a scarey story my friend told me happened to her.

okey well she was at her friends house in her room and they thought itd be kinda scarey to try one of those...what are they called wiggi boards..idk the damn things where the 'ghosts' like move around that triangle on the letters...anyways, well they were playing around with that and then all of a sudden the nails holding up some curtains flew outa the walls and the curtains fell down..now you have to understand the curtains were nailed tightly into the wall, so the nails didnt just fall out...and then they were all freaked out and the doorknob to the bathroom starts turning rapidly back and forth....freakin scarey..so basically she got way freaked out and left..and supposedly her friend had told her before that her house was haunted anyways...=0