How many songs dont i have (of paramore)

ImNotUrDecoy

You are missing:

Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)

Rewind

My Hero (Electronic Remix)

Stuck on You

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Temporary (Live)

Oh Star

Emergency (Alternate Version)

I have a place where you can download them. PM if you want the link.

^ yeah i talked to brent about this yesterday..and he said the mngmt. has asked us not to share these..i will post what he said in one sec!

EDIT: heres are convo...you can read it if you want. alot of helpful info in there and it will save one of the mods from having to typed pretty much what is here..(in case you get confused on how to read it, like me..haha. start from the middle and read out)

Not that I know of...the only bonus track that was available on iTunes was an acoustic version of Misery Business that you got if you bought RIOT! from there...

To be honest' date=' I wouldn't be surprised if these songs all get compiled and released somewhere as a bonus CD or enhanced version of RIOT! or something...I've asked their mgmt. a few times if they'd be ok with us allowing people to share them since you pretty much can't buy them anymore - especially Stop This Song and Decoy and the others that were just available on the first printing of RIOT! - and they've told me to hold off on that for now. So, that makes me think some sort of official release might be coming...that's just speculation on my part though...

Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody) and the demo of Rewind were the bonus tracks on the first set of copies of RIOT! that were sold at Best Buy. Decoy was the bonus track on the first set of copies of RIOT! that were sold at Hot Topic.

Let's see...Sunday Bloody Sunday was the b-side to the UK vinyl single of Misery Business. Temporary was available if you ordered the digital version of RIOT! from the FBR webstore.

Stuck On You is a cover of a Failure song - it was on the Summer Tic EP that came out last summer...unfortunately' date=' I think it's out of print for now.

And Breathe, Stay Away and the demo version of Hallelujah are demos that have been leaked and that the band has asked not be shared.

Basically, since they're all officially released tracks or tracks the band has asked not be shared, we ask that people don't share them on the boards. The band's mgmt. has asked that we refrain from posting links to them here and we respect that. So, please don't ask for them publicly on the boards...if you want to try to find them another way, that's up to you :)....I'd tell you to buy them, but most of them aren't still available for purchase...good luck!

Oh, and as to whether they'll ever play them live. Hallelujah - probably. They debuted Rewind and Temporary live at shows early last year - you can download some live recordings in our media section. I think they want to play Stop This Song live on the upcoming tour...

That's what I know :)

i wasnt sure where to post this on the boards so i figured that i would ask you.. first off i know that there are some songs paramore covered and songs that i've never heard of on AWKIF or RIOT! so i was wondering if you could clear things up. dk where to ask ppl if they could send me the files for these songs and i didnt know if they were going to be put out on any other records and i didnt want to ask for any leaked material or w/e so are these songs legit to ask for?

- decoy

- rewind

- sunday bloody sunday

- hallelujah (the demo not the one on riot!)

- breathe

- temporary

- stay away

- stuck on you

and also if so, where again could i ask for the downloads and do you know if they would ever play any of these songs live at upcoming shows? please and thanks! =]

okay thats totally cool i figured some of them were leaked songs thats why i wanted to ask you first. thanks for all the info, it was really helpful! one more question, haha do you know if any of them are avalilable on itunes or anything like that?