Knitting Factory, April 9th.

devotion

• 2 weeks later...

YEAH...im going...i bought tickets the day before they sold out...anyway i looked on the website and they wont allow cameras of any kind inside the club....ahhhhh....pics r my life. :cry: .ahhhhh..this is soooo bad....ill prob do what i do at all other shows and shove it down my shirt or pants...does anyone know or think they will throw me out if they catch me inside with it.......

OMG, now the tickets are sold out!

Yeah - I discovered that when I tried to get tickets the other day. I was actually thinking of taking a cheap one-way flight to New York (on JetBlue - it's about $80) and then flying from there to Cincinnati on Monday (I have to be in Cincy for a seminar from Mon. to Wed.) But, since the show was sold out, oh well...

OMG my life is OVER. I've been stoked on this show in NYC since the Jersey show and now tickets are sold out and i dont have tickets! THIS IS HORRIBLE! I looked for tickets months ago and couldnt find them! wtf?! They aren't going to be selling them at the door right? alsdfjlasjdfljeflawahhhhhhhalksd im seriously crying over this :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

YEAH...im going...i bought tickets the day before they sold out...anyway i looked on the website and they wont allow cameras of any kind inside the club....ahhhhh....pics r my life. :cry: .ahhhhh..this is soooo bad....ill prob do what i do at all other shows and shove it down my shirt or pants...does anyone know or think they will throw me out if they catch me inside with it.......

are you serious??? =[

are you serious??? =[

yeah....google The knitting factory and on the web site under FAQ it says that they wont allow cameras in :cry:

are you serious??? =[

yeah....google The knitting factory and on the web site under FAQ it says that they wont allow cameras in :cry:

that sucks =[

My friend was at the FOB secret show and she had her camera in there. There are always ways of getting your camera into a venue.

There are, if you're willing to accept the risk that you either might lose your camera or get tossed out. If you're lucky, and you get caught, you can convince them to just let you take it back to your car. Depends on how hardass they are...