Random Hayley Questions Thread

PlzSpeakSoftly

Um i just went to the Denver show yesterday and she telling us this story of how Josh gave her a CD and how she listened to it through study hall.. at school.

So was she home schooled just some of her life?

I think she moved to homeschooling because she didnt have any friends or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

^Everybody but Jeremy has to get an X on their hand at each venue because they're underage. When you go to most concert venues with bars, clubs, etc, you get an X if you're underage and a wristband if you're 21 or older. It makes it easier for the bartenders to know who they can and can't serve. Nothing special. :)

^Definitely check out Kent. They're a great rock band from Sweden... don't be afraid to check out their Swedish music, as well as their English stuff.

She's also into Jimmy Eat World, mewithoutyou, Sunny Day Real Estate, I think I've heard her talk about The Cure... and 'N Sync, of course. :P

Um i just went to the Denver show yesterday and she telling us this story of how Josh gave her a CD and how she listened to it through study hall.. at school.

at the show last nite im pretty sure that she said it was zac who gave her the mix tape with faces disguise as the first track and she listened to it during study hall w/ her sony walkman.

unless she's saying some other story at your show.

ok! Kent seems to be good--what album do you guys rec from them?

Isola and Hagnesta Hill have english versions, but for swedish... You have to hear Vapen & ammunition. It includes couple of their biggest hits Kärleken Kan Väntar (=Love Awaits) and Dom Andra (The Others)

chikowolfkissme: You know that there's this site where you can watch videos... Called youtube?