Entertainers for President?

MercsInc

I used to be Republican, but now have no affiliation. Voted Bush in 2000, and didnt vote in 2004 for lack of any good candidates. I think we are in dire need of a major overhaul. I dont think Democrats or Republicans can save us. We need a charismatic actor/actress or entertainer to run things. Any nominations?

Obviously lets stay within the rules set for a presidential candidate. I dont want to see "Hayley Williams for President"

1. Christopher Walken

2. Kelsey Grammer

3. Oprah Winfrey

Perhaps this thread will be lame, either way lets try it out, and if it sucks the mods can shut it down.....or Big Brother :uhh:

^ but can you seriously picture any modern entertainer as a president?

also, in the past just having someone "charismatic" has gotten us into big trouble. remember harding? people voted for him because he LOOKED presidential, and his political policies began the downward spiral of the depression. sorry, i'm like a history geek :)

it doesnt matter whether or not the person was an entertainer, it matters about how they stand politically, and if they have common sense, etc. if you take someone like....ronald regan like the other example, he had good morals [to my understanding] and made both a good entertainer and president. now if you take someone like brittney spears or something, then they'd make a horrible president.