What are you REALLY supposed to be doing right now?

x_secretlove

lol.... "Dr.Phil"

I dont know why I dont hate that guy. Maybe its because I always think negative about him because I envy his genius.

But maybe he isnt? :(:P

Anyways, I think Im supposed to be babysitting...its more like sitting in the same living room while I let my little brother/nephew do anything he wants :P

I should be doing something cool with other kids that I should find cool and we should be sleeping by now, but if I had those kids who I could have hung out with, We would have done the cool thing and rebelled against sleeping early.

Ya dig? :P

I think I do too :(

Anyways, They were bound to breakup, Thanks to that wacko axl rose :P

But hes also a genius, "Catcher in The Rye" is what you should check for "beautifulnessity"

and I read that you like brian may? He did the solo in that new gnr song, So it is a must ;)

Edit: Now you gotta go on youtube, and search " Catcher in the rye axl rose"

and then listen...please :P

THAT WAS MAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: *EXPLODES*

yeh axl is a mental genius, his voice is amazing though, ive been listening to the live era cd's tonight, the version on "knockin' on heavens door" on that cd sends shivers down my spine

Oh no, he doesnt do the solo in "Better" by guns n roses, he does the one in "Catcher in the rye' lol eheh

Edit: oh yeah also, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Pretty Tied Up and some other songs were redone, the vocals on there are obvious where they were done again.

Anoother Edit: I mean the live era cd :P